Part 4

The next morning i woke up with a  terrible headache. I was in a room painted in lavender and there were a chair filled with teddy bears even a huge one right next to the bed. The door opened and a red haired woman walked in with a tray of sandwiches and Orange juice and strawberries.

"I see that you're awake"she said. Her voice was soft and gentle.

"Hi I'm-"

"Aria" she said cutting me off "Michael spoke a lot about you"

She handed me the tray and sat next to me." Where is Michael?"

"He is" She paused " he is running some errands"

"I need to see him" I said

"You will dear, but he's busy" she said resting her hand on my leg "I'm Olivia his wife"

"Oh" was all I could say. I was still angry at the fact that he left me to get married and I needed to see him so I can go home.

"Your clothes are in the closet, I put them there for you"

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that I am not staying"

Her face fell and she looked as though she was having a silent conversation in her head "oh" was all she could've said and then she got up and before she left the room she said "some people are coming to help you and take you home.

At first i was like 'how did she even know people were coming for me even though she didn't know that i was staying' I simply just nodded my  head and watched as she walked out of the room.

I had to fold over the clothes in the closet because it seemed like i wasn't going to get any help from Olivia anytime soon.

After i was done i walked downstairs to be greeted by two well built men. The first one was light skin, he had curly hair that was bleached at the end  and he had hazel eyes. The other one was dark skin and and had curly hair to, but his wasn't as long and he had green eyes.

"hi I'm Ethan" said the hazel eyed man. "And I'm Mason" said the green eyed dude. They both looked as if they were in there 20's.

"Hi I'm Aria" i said reaching out my hand as they accepted the handshake. It was at that moment i started to feel dizzy as if something was calling me and I got a strong woodsy scent, i stood there like a statue. Ethan and Mason both looked at me in confusion.

"Dude her eyes are pitch black"Mason said looking at me as if i had two heads 

"Could it be?" Ethan said. I wanted to ask what they meant but as Mason moved to get my bag my eyes landed on someone. He was much larger than Ethan and Mason. He was light skin and had curly brown hair  with a faded hair cut. The thing is I didn't even know him but the scene that was in front of me made my heart brake into pieces