Part 35

"I want everyone in the pack, to start packing their most valuable possessions and belongings. We are leaving tonight!" I demanded as soon as i walk into Adam's office.

I had called everyone for a meeting.

"Woah, woah!" Adam jumped off his chair and made his way towards me "You can't just tell everyone to pack up so suddenly".

"Would you rather have all your pack members killed Adam, Everyone is in danger, Eric was attacked just a few minutes ago". I growled.

"He looks fine to me" Ethan commented.

Eric smacked him upside the head "Because she healed me asshole".

"What's the threat Aria" Micheal asked.

'Finally someone's asking good questions' Aysel rolled her eyes.

"My uncle is coming" the room fell silent "someone shot Eric with an arrow, which was meant for me".

Adam and Aiden both growled lowly.

"And on the arrow, they wrote a message" I sighed "he said that he was coming for me, and as much as I don't know the man. I'm positive that he wouldn't let nothing come in his way of taking me".

Eric rested his hands on my shoulder and calmed me down.

I let out a sigh "which is why i want both Adam's Pack and Aiden's pack to join together and move to the kingdom".

"Why does my pack have to move?" Aiden asked.

"Because he might go after the things that are closest to me and use it as a weakness for me to submit to him and it's safer for your families".

Aiden nodded his head in understanding "I'll call my gamma and tell him to make the announcement" He pulled out his phone and left the room.

"Adam, do you have any objections?".

"Even if I do have objections, you're not going to listen to me". He muttered.

"Correct is right" I smiled "I'll go make the announcement, Micheal, call the kingdom and tell them I'm coming. Mason, you go and help Emy and Peyton. Ethan, Make sure that everyone's packed and ready when it's time. Eric, I want you to make sure that everyone has a vehicle for travel and Adam you need to be with me when I'm making the announcement".

"Why?" he asked me.

"You're still Alpha of this pack Adam, I'm just helping you be a better one" I got off the chair and made my way to the door "now, is everyone clear on what to do?".

"Yes mam" Ethan yelled childishly.

I laughed and made my way outside with Adam in tow.

"Aria, they'll meet us there" Aiden said coming up the stairs.

"Cool you can go help Ethan" I said coming down the stairs.

"Yes Goddes" He winked.

"Ha Ha" I laughed Sarcastically.

'Everyone meet me infront of the pack house' I mindlinked everyone

We stood at the front waiting, not long after everyone came and waited for the announcement to be made.

"I want everyone to pack up every valuable and important belongings, we are leaving tonight for the kingdom, a great threat is coming and i wouldn't want anyone to be harmed" murmuring could be heard in the crowd and i felt a wave of emotions crashing onto me.

Confusion, anger and most of all sadness, thats when it came to me. Everyone herd would be leaving their homes, the place where they grew up in and the place where all their memories lay.

I can feel their hurt, I couldn't even keep my tough face on for them anymore.

"I know what it's like to leave your home, the place you grew up in for years. I know what it's like to leave a place that held so much of your memories, but this is for your safety and your well being and I wouldn't want any of you hurt, so please forgive me" I sighed "you may all leave".

One by one they all left, sad. some were even crying.

I let a tear slip and that's when I broke down.

Adam wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as I cried into his shirt.

"You did great, everyone is happy that they have goddess that would put their life out for them I'm sure".

"They don't deserve this Adam, It's all my fault!".

"No, it's not Aria, You're protecting them, come on lets go inside".

I got up and wiped off my tears as soon as I turned to walk inside I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen, I looked down and saw blood and another arrow. I turned and saw a man running with a black hoodie.

"Aria!" Adam shouted.

"Go catch him. I can handle myself. Go quick!" He hesitated but shifted and ran off to catch the culprit.

'A-aiden, come find me quick, I got hit with a arrow'

'Aria, I'm coming!'

That was the last thing i heard before I knocked out.