Part 40

It has already been three days since we all started training. And as we draw closer to the fifth day, I get more tense, not only for the fight that's about to take place at my kingdom's outside grounds, but the fact that I'd be seeing my uncle for the first time.

A part of me hoped that if the situation was played out differently, we'd have a happy uncle and niece relationship, but my uncle's greed is blinding him.

I sat on the end of my bed with my hands in my hair, stressed about what's going on in my life.

Just a few months ago, I was happy at the mansion, not knowing that werewolves exist. I was happy with not knowing, but at the same time. I'm happy to have these amazing people in my life, human or not.

With a strong inhale i sat up and calmed myself down from exploding.

Training is going smoothly, everyone learns quickly and we have everything ready for the fifth day. I believe everyone should take a break for today, they all deserve it.

I made my way downstairs and into the kitchen where all the chefs were busy making lunch.

I saw a ginger headed girl with a big chef hat and thought that maybe she was the head chef.

"Excuse me?" I tapped her shoulder lightly.

She jumped a little and stared at me with her eyes, wide open. When she recognized me her face melted into a warm smile.

"You scared me your majesty" she placed her hand on her chest to calm her breathing "what can i help you with?".

She had a thick british accent that suit her well, I don't think anyone would tell she was british if they saw her hair color.

"Are you the head chef?" I asked her.

"Yes your majesty, I am" she bowed lightly, she seemed proud of that.

"Great, I want to have a big feast for the fighters today, I think they deserve a break for all their hard work".

"That's a wonderful idea your majesty, any request?" she asked.

"You're the head chef, anything you make I'm sure it would be wonderful" I complimented.

Her cheeks turned a light pink as she shyly fanned off the compliment "Thank you you're majesty".

"Oh please call me Aria, What's your name?".

"Rebecca, I became head chef at this kitchen at the age of fifteen, one of my biggest accomplishments that I've ever made" she said Proudly.

"How old are you now?" I asked her.

"Oh, I just turned twenty five this year" I was baffled.

"you seem younger than me and I'm only eighteen!".

She laughed at my remark "The people in this kingdom are blessed, they live for however long their Goddess live, the only time that blessing will be removed is if they choose to live outside their kingdom, they'd die out of old age, which for werewolves. is at 600 years of age".

My eyes almost came out of their sockets with the new information.

"So how long does a goddess live for?" I asked.

"A goddess can choose to live for however long they want, it's their decision on whether they wanna die or not, didn't they tell you that before you became a goddess?" I shook my head no "Well we have a lot of work to do if we want to start on making a feast".

I instantly snapped out of my thoughts " I want to help".

Joy immediately showed on her face as she handed me a knife and a basked of vegetables to cut. The other chefs saw that their queen was helping and they to had joy on their faces.

The whole room had a happy vibe and I loved it, one of the chefs even started to play music and we were singing along to the songs that we know.

'And you would think these things only happened in movies' Aysel muttered.

I laughed.

We finished later on the night and set up a little area that was decorated beautifully with fairly lights and tables and chairs that was decorated with white cloth.

I learned a lot from Rebecca, I found out that her mate was one of the guards and that they're already married.

I was setting up the tables when someone came and hugged from behind and started spinning me around.

I immediately recognized the scent as Eric and screamed happily as he spun me around. The only problem was.

He was sweaty.

"Eric put me down you sweat ball!" I shouted as I felt his sticky skin on mine.

He laughed and let me down.

"You did this?" He asked, looking at everything that was set up.

"With the help of the chefs and other people yes" I smiled whole heartedly at our finished work.

"You're an amazing goddess you know that right" he whispered in my ear, causing a shiver to rub down my spine.

He chuckled as he saw the effects of what his words have on me.

"Just go and take a shower, you stink" I held my nose and pushed him away.

He chuckled and smacked my ass, I was about to turn around to hit him, but he disappeared.

That asshole.

I mind linked all the guards and everyone else to get ready at come at the area for dinner that we can all spend together.

I was talking to Rebecca and the other chefs when everyone came. A tall man with sugar brown hair came and gave Rebecca a kiss on her forehead and swung his hands around her waist.

His and her aura appeared in-front of me as a army green color. I saw a glimpse of what their future would be like and I smiled.

She's gonna be a mom very soon.

"Aria, this is my mate and my husband, Mathew" she introduced.

Mathew bowed but I immediately stopped him and shook his hands.

"Nice to meet you" I smiled kindly.

"You're mates are amazing fighters, you know that right?" He asked me.

"How do you know I have mates?" I asked him.

"Three of them introduced Themselves as your mates" he shrugged "we wasn't surprised though, the other goddess had three mates to".

'I just Keep on finding out new things about you mother'.

We chatted for a while until I decided to go to my seat where everyone sat at.

Micheal and Ethan was laughing and making jokes.

Mason was with Emerald and Was feeding Peyton.

My three boys was goofing off with Zach. I joined in on the fun.

Tonight everyone was happy.

But tomorrow will be something different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~