Part 32

The next day I sat in Adam's office with Micheal. We were talking about the plan of conjoining the pack with the kingdom, but I had to see it first.

'I wonder what it's like?' Aysel asked

'Same here girl' I giggled lightly, as she yawned and closed her eyes.

I haven't seen or spoken to Adam after the incident and honestly I don't care. I mean it does hurt but in this situation he is wrong and he needs to learn how to be a better leader.

Emerald is currently in a new room, with some guards protecting her in case anyone plans something.

Mason was the one that brought up that idea and volunteered. And I can't help but see that everytime they see each other, their auras turn dark blue.

"Hey, Micheal" he was reading some papers across from me.

"Hm?"

"I've been noticing some things"

"Hm? Like what?" His eyes remained on the papers

"I think Emerald and Mason are mates" I hurriedly said.

He raised his head slightly and glanced at me "What makes you think their mates?"

"Whenever they see each other, their aura turn from black to a very dark blue. Does the colors mean that their a mates".

"Hmm" he thought for a second, scratching his stubble in the process "if you want to know if the colors mean something,  why not look at some mates and see if their auras match".

"I think I wi-".

I was stopped by a tired and angry looking Adam standing by the door.

"Umm, you didn't need to barge in like that man" Micheal sarcastically said.

"Aria I need to talk with you" he glanced at Micheal and gritted his teeth "privately".

Micheal raised his hand in defense "we'll talk about the plans later".

"Later Mike" with a wave of his hands he left and closed the door behind him.

'Stuck in the lion's  den' Aysel muttered.

'More like the drama queen's '.

"Nice show you put on yesterday" he said coldly.

"Why thank you very much, is that all you came here for?" I smiled

"Don't play coy with me Aria, taking my pack? Seriously? Over some worthless omega?"

I growled lowly "Watch it mate, I won't hesitate to make you an omega and have you living in a cell than a closet".

"You're threats hold nothing".

"Wanna play that card Adam, do you really want to test my words?"

He clenched his jaw and stared.

"That's what I thought" i stood up and faced the window looking over every pack member "I didn't want to do that to you Adam, but a real alpha doesn't sit back and watch his own pack member get hurt".

"You speak as though you've been a wolf for years" he muttered.

I turned and faced him, face serious and stoic. "Yes it's true I've only just turned and learned about werewolves, you were there, you know that. But I have my mother's knowledge so I know everything of what there is to know about our kind".

"That has nothing to do with this situation" he spoke.

"No, but you threw an unwanted fact so I must at least say something". I smirked

"Aria, I want back my pack" he said lowly.

"When you start learning and start acting like a true Alpha should, you can have them back, but you're not going to be taking your pack anywhere. They'll remain in the kingdom".

"Ever since you became my mate, you have only been going against me. Why?"

"Because, you make the wrong decisions for yourself and expect people to listen and follow. I'm not one of those people, I will put you in your place".

He said nothing after that.

"I'd like to be alone please, so if you'll excuse me".

I walked past him and shut the door behind me. With a deep sigh, I made my way downstairs.

I decided to take a walk around the pack. It was obvious that they weren't quiet fond of me after yesterday's incident,  but I don't care.

I sat on a bench and just watched the pack members carry on with their lives.

They looked so problem free but, I'm sure there is something happening in their lives. I looked over at a old couple who were sitting outside of their home.

The looked so in love with each other. I remembered what Micheal said about the Auras matching and looked closer at the couple.

They both shared the same dark green aura.

'Is that it?'

I looked over at other mates and saw that they had the same thing, except for one.

There were three little kids about the age of ten playing around. One was chasing after a girl and the other one was playing with his cars.

The boy who was chasing the girl had a totally different color than her, but the girl's color matched the boy who was playing with his cars.

I closed my eyes and thought of the two in the future. My vision was covered with their color and I could see where they would be when their older, it was beautiful.

I opened my eyes to see the girl and the other boy playing with him.

With a smile I got up and made my way back to the pack house.

'I need to find Emerald and Mason'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update

My phone broke😭

I used my mother's phone to update this

But I hope you enjoyed

Please remember to like, share and comment