Part 8

Aria's POV

I woke up the next morning in my huge king sized bed

                                                                                    Aria's bed

                                                                                    Aria's bed

I had fun last night with Adam, we drove all over with midnight we even got ice cream. I jumped off my bed and walked into my bathroom and did my usual morning routine. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then headed downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast

I walked into the kitchen to see Adam eating cereal and texting on his phone . His hair was messy and he had on pajama pants.

"would it kill you to wear a jersey?" i said taking a frying pan and placing it on the stove 

"morning to you to princess"he chuckled "and why would I when i could make you melt with my amazing abs and muscles"

"shut the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes and taking out some eggs from the fridge

"somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning" he said and i ignored him "come on not the silent treatment"

I still ignored him, I loved giving him the silent treatment. He acts so adorable and cute.

"Princess please don't give me the silent treatment" he said whispering in my ear and placed his hand on my waist, i didn't even hear when he got off his seat. I bit my lip trying not to let out the laugh i was holding in and ii think he may have noticed. He turned me around and looked me dead in the eye a bit of playfulness flashed through and i knew exactly what he was about to do.

He gripped on to my waist and started tickling me, i tried to escape but he held on to me tight. I laughed to the point where tears were building up in my eyes.

"st- st- stop!" i screamed thrashing around in his grip, kicking the egg that i had just mixed in the process. He just chuckled and continued to tickle me 

The tickle fight didn't end until the doorbell rang. I wheezed placing my hand on my chest, trying to steady my breathing. He got up and walked towards the front door.

I got up and started cleaning the mess Adam made. I cleaned the floor and placed the bowl in the sink not even bothering to make breakfast anymore. I walked into the living room to be greeted by Michael.

He had a scar on his face and bandage in his wrist.

"Guess who came to visit" Adam said trying to lighten the mood, I just stood there and glared at him. He had his head down and his shoulders slumped.

"well.....I'm going to take a shower and maybe play some games in the game room" Adam said running out of the living room and went upstairs

"hello Aria" Micheal said raising his head and looking at me 

"hello Aria!?"  i raised my voice "where have you been, i was worried sick about you"

"no need to be I'm here and I'm fine" he said walking towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder "How are you?"

"Better now that i know you're ok" i said pulling him into a hug "I am so sorry that I got angry with you and caused you to crash" I was now crying into his shirt

He pulled me away by a few inches and looked at me with pity in his eyes and used his thumb to wipe my tears "You were just angry, I would've been angry to if i found out you get married and didn't inform me"

"But you got hurt" i said causing more tears to flow

"Don't cry Diana" he said and this time i looked at him.

Diana was the name Victoria called me meaning 'Moon Goddess'. Diana was originally my first name but i prefer them to call me Aria. Only Victoria and Micheal was allowed to call me that. My full name is Diana Aria Luna Taylor.

"I have something for you" he said giving me a small smile before handing me a letter with my name written in cursive

Diana

     My sweet sweet 'Moon Goddess'. I am your mother and no not Victoria, you're actual mother. I know you will have a lot of questions when you get this and I apologize since I can't  answer them.

      Diana you are the most amazing thing to ever walk on this planet. You are special Diana very special. You are a wolf and not just any wolf. A 'lycan' the last ever female lycan.

    Me and you're father was killed by you're Uncle Malford. He wanted me to bare his pups and have more lycans. But me and you're father ran away before he even got a chance. But then you were born and you're uncle became furious. I had to put u in a orphanage for you're own protection.

     Every lycan has a power and mine was to see in the future, that's how I was able to write you this letter and know who was going to adopt you. You're uncle is still alive Diana and you must kill him before he gets to you and start a war.

    5/30/2018 is the date where you will shift. I'm always here hunny me and your father, not physically but mentally, we'll be watching you

      Love Mom and Dad

I kept reading the paper over and over not believing my eyes. I looked up at Micheal and behind him stood Adam, both heads bowed.

"You two knew what i was and didn't even bother to tell me?!" i shouted and was shocked for a moment not believing that it was my voice

Adam snapped his head to me and walked closer "No Aria we only kept it a secret to keep  you safe"he said placing a hand on my  shoulder but i slapped it away and checked my phone for the date

'5/30/2018'

"today is the day" i whispered, both eyes looked at me in confusion "She said i was to shift today, what does that mean?!" I raised my voice a little higher

"You are going to change into your wolf'"