Part 9

"You are going to change into your wolf"

My breathing hitched and my heart beat sped up, "What the fuck you mean by I'm going to change into my wolf, those things are not real!"

"yes they are Aria" Micheal said folding his arms

"How do you kn-" I stopped in my sentence and looked at him shocked "Are you one, you have go to be kidding me"

He kept quiet and looked down

"Answer my question Micheal!" i shouted at him walking a bit closer to him

"Aria you need to relax" Adam said holding on to me and i pushed him away giving him a death glare

"No, she needs to know the truth" Micheal said looking into my eyes and i saw sadness flash through them. "Aria, I am A werewolf, so is Adam and Olivia and Ethan and Mason"

I felt dizzy and wobbly when he said that. I looked Adam and Micheal feeling hurt, that my two bestfriends have been lying to me for years.

"So you two have been lying to me for years!" I was breathing heavily and my legs felt weak

"Inhale and exhale slowly" Adam said putting out his hand for me to take

"I feel like i don't even know you anymore" I said trying to steady my breathing. At this point tears were flowing from my eyes

Hurt flashed through their eyes. "We did it for your own good Aria, you are the last female lycan to ever live, if anyone found out about you they would want to take advantage of you"

"What is a lycan?" I asked.

"Long long time ago there was lady who we know as the 'Moon Goddess' she created the first ever werewolves, they were called the lycans. They were strong, fast and held so much power. There were five lycans, four males and one female. The female was your mother Meredith Bellrose. She was alpha of the pack Silver Moon, in Paris and one of the male was your father Jackson Taylor alpha of Night crescent pack in Mexico. Your uncle Malford was the alpha of the spirit canis pack in New Jersey"

He paused for a moment to catch his breath "Your uncle wanted your mother to be his mate so that he can grow the lycan bloodline. But when he found out that your mother was mates with your father, he got furious and started a war with both your mother and the father's pack. Your mother became pregnant with you and she thought the only way to keep you safe was to run away and so they did, but your uncle wasn't having it, so he tracked them down and found them, but you wasn't with them. Your mother placed you into an orphanage to protect you. Your uncle killed your mother and his brother who is your father"

I took a deep breath trying to process everything that he had told me. "i think i am going to take a bath" i said walking upstairs and into my bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower letting the warm water hit me.

After about 10 minutes i got out of the bathroom and wore a grey tank top and mid thigh jeans. I brushed my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked downstairs and saw Adam siting on the couch with his head in his hands

"where is Micheal" i asked him. He raised his head and i saw that he was crying, I ran to him hugging him tight "What's wrong" i asked

"Aria i wanted to tell you so bad, but they didn't allow me to. It hurt me so bad when i kept that secret away from you"

"Hey look at me" i pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes wiping away his tears. "I know that you're sad because of that, but don't, I forgive you"

"you do?"he asked in a baby voice

I giggled and nodded my head. A huge smile appeared on his face and he tackled me on the floor with a huge hug and a lot of kisses on my cheeks

"o- okay" i laughed out trying to breathe under his heavy weight

"Sorry" he said pulling me up from the carpet. As he pulled me up I felt an excruciating pain in my chest. I let go of his hand and fell back on the floor holding onto my chest screaming in pain.

"Oh my god" Adam yelled and i saw Micheal walk out of the game room.

"Shit she is about to shift into her wolf, we can't let her do it in here" he said walking towards me and picking me up

i wanted to tell him how wrong that sounds but it doesn't seem like the time. My whole body was burning and i was sweating from the heat i was feeling . He carried me outside into a open field and placed me on the soft grass.

Adam was about to walk towards me but Micheal held him back "she needs to do this on her own" he said backing away from me

I felt like if all my bones were breaking and turning into different directions, the pain only got worst. It continued like that for a whole 10 minutes. The pain had finally disappeared, but i felt different.

'hello Diana' i heard a voice say and my head shut up looking for the source of the sound

'my name is Aysel, i am your wolf' she said

'my what?' i asked a bit shocked

'you're wolf'

I looked around still trying to find the voice but didn't. I only saw Micheal and Adam and they were both looking at me with awe

"you look beautiful Princess"Adam said

i looked at him a bit confused, but when i looked down i saw two huge white paws. I got up and realized that the paws were mine I was a full white wolf with moon and stars on my head .

I looked at Micheal and Adam feeling scared as if trying to say how do i change back.

"just think of yourself as human and you will shift back" Micheal said. I followed his instructions and soon heard bones breaking and then i was finally human again

"wow" i said. I was still wearing my clothes " Aren't my clothes supposed to shred when i shift?" i asked

"not for a lycan" Micheal said giving me a warm smile, which i returned "did you hear your wolf"

"yup her name is Aysel" i said with a huge smile

I can't believe i am an actual wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautiful/handsome
As you can see I have been updating a lot lately and that's because I've been taking this a lot more serious. Before it was just supposed to be a start and then give up but I kept pushing myself and now I'm on part 9

Love the people that support me and vote you guys are the best

Please vote comment and share

Follow me on this

Instagram : _.darkiezz._