Part 28

I don't know how long we sat there talking, but I honestly didn't care.

It was nice getting to talk to Eric, I learned so much about him and he learned a lot about me.

We just layed there on the flower bed looking up at the moon taking in the nights cold breeze and the peaceful noise of the forest.

"Me and my mother had this thing" he mumbled "whenever there was a full moon we would howl a beautiful tune"

He was silent for a while "do you want to try it?".

"Of course, I'd love to" I shifted into my wolf as Eric did the same.

Eric looked up at the moon and began the song, I let him continue for a bit so I'd get use to the tune. I finally joined in with him and it was beautiful.

All I could here was the beautiful Melody and the feeling of the moonlight casting down us. It felt as though we were floating towards the moon when we were really just sitting.

After a while we stopped. Eric gave me a Wolfie grin and licked behind my ears. I think I blushed.

We were play fighting for a while when we heard the sound of a twig being broken.

We looked around, scanning the forest, suddenly I was eye to eye, with a dirty brown wolf. It had scabs all over him and white froth coming out of it's mouth.

He had friends with him to. All with bruises and wounds. I stood in a defensive stance, Eric did the same. There were about five in them and two of us.

We were ready

I was ready

One of them ran and tried to bite my leg, but I caught him just in time. I gripped down on his neck with my teeth for a while till I heard a crack.

Guess that got the others angry since they all charged after us. One tried to run past me, but I pulled on his tail causing him to whine. I pulled him back towards me and tried to get a hold of his neck but it was only fighting.

I dug my paw into his stomach causing him to whine some more. I drew my paw deeper and deeper till I reached his throat and ripped him apart.

I saw Eric being surrounded by three of them and as soon as I was about to help him, four more gathered around me.

No matter how much I fight they just keep coming. I was tackled to the floor by one of them, it kept me pin on the floor while more kept coming towards me

' Aysel I'm tired' I whispered

' I'm here Aria, I'm gonna help you, don't forget who you are'

Who I am?

I'm Aria........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehehehe