Part 38

I was in the Goddesses room (my room) getting ready for tonight's party.

The goddesses bedroom consisted of a living room with a huge king sized bed, a large bathroom and a walk in closet. That looks to be the same size as my bedroom back home.

Emerald was here getting me ready, even though i know there were people for that. I wanted my friend to help me.

"So you're helping me, but are you ready for the party?" I asked her as she curled my hair.

"I don't like parties, i never really went to one" she laughed as though she was ashamed.

I got up from my chair and made my way to the closet. She stood there confused but when I came back out her eyes were wide open.

 She stood there confused but when I came back out her eyes were wide open

I had a long silk blue dress that had a slit in my hand.

"Aria, no I can't" she stuttered waving me off as if I'm going to listen.

I handed her the dress and pointed to the bathroom.

"Go and put on that dress and come back so i can do your hair" I said while pushing her in.

Not to long after she came back out and I squealed, she looked amazing the way the dress hugged her curves. The blue really made her pop.

She blushed and I dragged her and sat her on the chair.

I did a simple cute hairstyle with her hair and I also did her makeup.

I almost fainted.

"Emy you look beautiful, no scratch that, gorgeous" I squealed.

"Thank you" she blushed and rubbed her neck.

I squealed louder this time which caused her to jump.

"What, why did you scream?" She asked frightened.

On her neck their was a bite mark and I know exactly who did it.

"He marked you?!" I asked excitedly.

Her cheeks turned red, she slapped her hand on the mark and hid her face.

"I'm so happy for you!" I ran and gave her a tight squeeze hug.

"Thank you Aria" she smiled.

"No problem, now I think it's my time to get ready" I ran in the closet and wore a white dress that caught my eye.

I walked back out to see an excited Emy clapping happily.

"You look amazing" she smiled.

"Well let's walk out looking amazing together" we folded arms and made our way outside.

The party was taking place at the center of the village, where there were fairy lights scattered to brighten up the place.

Blasts of music can be heard.

As me and Emy entered the party, everyone smiled at us.

"Our goddess is here!" Someone shouted.

A man came forward he seems to be in his late 60's.

"My goddess" he bowed "please let me take you to your seat".

Emy smiled at me and we followed the man to a long table, a fancy chair that was meant for a queen was in the middle, while modern chairs were alongside it.

I sat on the chair while Emy sat next to me.

"I am one of the councilors you're highness" the man bowed "Roderick, come to me whenever you need anything your highness".

"Thank you Roderick" I said giving him a gentle smile.

Mason, Ethan, Micheal, Eric, Aiden and Adam came and sat on the table with me. We were all chatting and having fun at the party.

"Your highness, time for you to give a speech" one of the guards informed me.

I stood up and looked at the people before me, patiently waiting to hear their Goddesses words.

"It's an honor to be here, with you all. My new home. With my family alongside me" I glanced back at the ones who sat with me on the table and couldn't help it to smile "now you're my family, we're all family. Not through blood, but by bond and connection. We're all one".

They all cheered.

I made them calm down so i can finish speak.

"But there is danger coming, and I don't want my family getting hurt, but I still can't do this on my own. I wanna ask, not order to you to fight alongside me. All I want to do is protect my kind. If you don't want to fight alongside me, it's fine, I wouldn't hold nothing against you".

It was now quiet, nothing but the chirps of the crickets could be heard, everyone was lost in thought.

I looked back at Emy and she gave me a supportive smile.

"I'll fight alongside you my highness" Roderick came forward and knelt.

"So will I" another person came.

"Anything to protect family" another person said.

They all came one by one and bowed even the woman and kids.

"Thank you, I appreciate it" a tear rolled down my eyes "now less of this sappy stuff let's get this party going. Someone pass me a bottle!".

"Yea!" They all cheered.

And that's how we spent our first night at the palace.

Drunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow my instagram loves.

_.choco._.late._

Or just go in my bio