Part 33

'I've finally figured it out!'

'I know I know, if you haven't realized, I am apart of you. I know you be thinking' Aysel smirked.

With a roll of my eye, I made my way to Emy's room. Without knocking I opened the door and saw Mason and Emy playing with little Peyton.

Immediately a bright light showed in front me and I saw a beautiful teenage girl, playing with two little boys and a girl, their parents were cuddling on the couch, smiling and making jokes with them.

Looking back at Mason and Emy, I saw how bright their auras were, a beautiful blue.

I had no clue what I was doing, i pushed the light into them and their auras became brighter than ever. They looked at each other with pure love. Emy shyly looked away and saw me.

"Oh Goddess, I-I mean Aria" she stuttered.

'I think you should leave it to them to figure out that their mates' Aysel yawned lazily

'When are you not sleeping?'

'I'm only awake at serious times'

I mentally rolled my eyes.

I just came to check if you and little Peyton are ok and it looks like you are, so I'm going to be heading out" I turned for the door, but stopped as I reached for the handle "and if you need a babysitter, just call me" with a wink I walked out.

"Aria, you freak!" I heard Mason shout and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?" Aiden said walking out of his room with a book in his hand.

"Just at Mason and Emy".

He smiled and nodded his head, then made his way for the stairs.

"Hey, where are you going?" I asked catching up.

"Just to relax" he stood silent for a while "care to join me?".

"Sure there's nothing else to do anyway".

He smiled and held onto my hand, then raced downstairs.

"Woah, woah, woah!" I yelled "slow down Aiden"

He slowed down and looked at me with a grin. "What was that for?"

"So we could get here faster" he sat down and rested his back on a tree trunk.

I was confused, till I finally looked around at my surroundings. We were in a clearing with tall trees that held the most leaves and a river with small waterfalls at the center.

"Where did you find this place" I asked, still mesmerized.

"Since we came here, this is where I spend my time relaxing and just thinking".

I sat near him and looked up at the tall trees.

"I wish things hadn't turn out the way it did with us" he broke the silence.

I didn't say anything.

"I shouldn't have said anything".

He got up and made his way to the river.

'Look at his aura' Aysel voiced

Aiden had a green aura, I can tell it was brighter but is slowly going dark.

Is he going to have one like Mason's?