Part 42

There we was at the open field. A army behind me, my people, my family. Ready for what's to come.

The floor shook, I can feel it vibrate.

I crouched down and dug my hands into the dirt, trying to see through the earth's eyes.

"They're coming, get ready" I ordered.

The vibration continued as we see some wolves pouring out from the forest at the far end of the open field.

There was many of the them, more than us, but I know that we all can fight them off.

The wolves halted to a stop and didn't move. They looked like guard dogs and didn't seem to have human in them, but I knew better.

"There's my niece" a deep voice was heard, from the crowd of wolves.

"Show your face you fucking coward" I called out.

His laughed boomed and echoed all around us. "You have a mouth just like your mother, my dear".

Slowly the crowded wolves parted at the center making way for the man I never wanted to see.

He was tall, taller than anyone I've seen. Muscles all through out his body causing him to look like a giant. His hair laced with both grey and some silver, combed to the side causing him to look younger.

But even I know he was a old piece of shit.

"You look just like her, beautiful" he smiled come closer let me get a good luck at you".

"I rather not be close to a perverted and incest man uncle" I rolled my eyes slyly.

He hissed "no need to call me uncle when I'm going to be your husband and you're children's father".

Growls was heard behind me and I already knew that they were Eric, Aiden and Adam.

"Ah, those are the mates I see" he squinted his eyes at them "well they're not going to be alive for long".

"Don't you fucking dare" I growled "where is Micheal you old hag!?".

"Oh this man" he snapped his finger and a wolf came dragging Micheal by his collar. He was unconscious.

"Micheal!" I screamed his name ready to run but Adam held me back.

Malford picked him by his neck and sniffed him like the dog that he is. "You know what I like to do?".

I growled not wanting to answer his stupid question.

"I like to see the look on people's face as the ones they love die infront of them".

He grabbed Micheal's head and his shoulders.

"No, no, no, no, no" I started yanking myself away from Adam. I know what he was going to do and I couldn't let it happen.

Everything happened at slow motion at this point.

I finally got out of Adam's hold, but the moment I did. Malford dug his teeth into Micheal's neck.

I saw it happen in slow motion. The moment Micheal's eyes snapped open and the scream that he led out.

That would always be embedded in my mind for however long I live.

I was half way. When Malford dropped him and the floor and stumped on his neck with a strong force.

We all heard it, that sickening crack.

"No!" I fell to the floor on my knees as Micheal's lifeless eyes landed on me. I can see his spirit leave his body.

My scream could he heard around the entire field.

Flashback

"Do you think I'm ready for this?" I asked him as I placed my two hands on the steering wheel and at the road in front of me.

I just turned sixteen and was ready to drive.

Micheal was teaching me.

"Of course you are, I know you are" he said soothingly.

I nodded my head slightly as my nervous feet hit the gas peddle causing us to jolt forward.

"Oh my god, oh my god. I'm so sorry Micheal!" I immediately apologized.

All he did was laugh, he gave a whole hearted laugh.

"It's okay, it was just a little mistake" he said calmly.

"I never seem to do anything right".
I hit my head on the steering wheel causing the horn to go off which frightened me.

Micheal just started laughing again.

Tears immediately began rolling down my cheeks as I felt like a disappointment.

Suddenly Micheal hugged me and gently stroked my hair, he pulled away to wipe my tears, but continued to hug me.

"My Aria, everyone makes mistakes it's fine" he sighed "you wanna know something?"

"What?" I sniffled.

"You're special, you may not realize it now, but when the time comes. You'd know your true power".

End of flashback

'Aysel?'

'Yes Aria?'

'I'm tired'

'I'll keep you safe till you're ready'

'Thank you'

Aysel POV

'Look what they did to my Aria, they're going to pay!'.

I rose from on the floor and cracked my neck side to side. Cracking my fingers in the process to.

"Old man, you said you find joy in watching someone suffer did you not ?" I asked as I got rid of the dirt that was in my nails.

"Is this the wolf that has taken over?" He ignored my fucking question.

"Answer the damn question old man!" I growled.

A smirk formed on his face.

I hate it.

"Yes I did and so what?" He asked.

In a flash I was on the side of him, my hands drove into his body and next to his heart. He coughed out blood and some landed on me.

Which just pissed me off more.

"I doubt there's anyone here that you love, so I'm just going to make you suffer" he chuckled causing him to let out more blood.

"I'd like to see you try" he hissed.

I drove my hands deeper into his chest and with one swift motion I kicked him in the head sending him flying to the other side of the field.

I teleported Michael to the doctor.

I signaled for everyone to do as they're supposed to.

And the war began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~