Part 6

Aiden POV

I had just finished a meeting with the pack counsellors about getting rid of this woman who was acting as my mate and the pack's luna. I didn't have enough time to find my mate before my father died. So the counsellors came up with this AMAZING idea, that i must find someone and mate with them. 

I met this girl named Tiffany at a bar (not the best place to find someone but oh well) I became quiet fond of her. She was kind and sweet and helpful, she was good for the pack.

'you fucking idiot'my wolf, Blake said, he hasn't said a word since i placed Tiffany as the pack's luna.

'what do you want' i said

'she is here' he said. my eyes open wide at the thought of finding my mate (would she be angry with me?)

'of course she would be angry you ass whole' he spat 'you mated and marked a bitch that you barely even know'

'man fuck you'i spat back

'hey I'm not the one who couldn't wait on my mate' he said and then vanished to the back of my head

I shrugged off the thought and made my way towards the pack house where i was greeted by Tiffany. I wasn't going to lie she was beautiful, but i still want to see if my mate was as beautiful as her or more.

Before i could say 'hey' she pulled me closer to her and smashed her lips against mine and i kissed her back. It was getting pretty intense but then i smelt the most amazing scent. A mixture of vanilla and chocolate.

'she is here'Blake said, he howled excited to see his mate.

My eyes finally landed on her. She was gorgeous, she had milk chocolate skin  and long brown curly hair and silver eyes. It was unique to see someone with silver eyes. She was looking back at me, i had just realized that her eyes went from pitch black with lust to silver. She looked as if she was on the verge of tears and i know why.

"babe?" Tiffany said knocking me out of my trance.

"I'll be right back" i said leaving her and walked towards Ethan an Mason, where my beautiful mate was. They were putting suitcases into the trunk of a van.

"you guys need some help" i asked 

"we're almost done"Ethan said "this is Aria" he said pointing to her, she was even more gorgeous up close. i placed out my hand and she accepted it, i felt the sparks shoot up my arm and all over my body and i knew she felt it to

"I'm Aiden"i said' she simply just nodded her head and let go of my hand and i was a bit confused (didn't she feel the sparks or is she just mad about what she saw)

"uhh"Mason said and we both looked and stared at him "you ready Aria?"

"where you guys going"i asked

"we're taking Aria home"Ethan said putting in the last bags. She had a lot of clothes

"I'm coming with" i said walking and getting into the van. I wasn't about to leave my mate with two men alone.

Everyone piled up in the van, i mind linked Mason and told him to take the passenger's seat so that i can be closer to her. During the ride i kept sneaking glances. She looked so beautiful looking out the window, i just want to take her right here right now but that would just be down right crazy.

"We're  here" Ethan said and we stopped in front of a huge mansion. It was bigger than the pack house and the alpha house which is my house.

"woah" both Ethan, Mason and i said.

"i know right" she said in a proud tone. First time hearing her voice and i am all ready in love with it

"how are you going to live here all alone" i said out of no where

"I'll get used to it" she said walking towards the front door and unlocking it. Mason and Ethan and i took the bags out of the car and went inside. We all dropped the bags as we reached inside and scattered around the house like little kids. I went outside to see the massive backyard that was connected to the forest.

"No fucking way!"I heard Mason shout "you have a game room"

"Dude did you see the pool" i heard Ethan shout from the other side of the house where the pool was

"you're backyard is ginormous" Ethan shouted and i heard her chuckle

The view of the forest from the backyard was amazing, I could imagine me and my wolf running out there, feeling the breeze in our fur.

"Adam!" I heard Aria shout from in the kitchen. (since i was an alpha i had a strong hearing and sight. I could also run pretty fast and i was stronger than a average wolf) 

I walked towards the kitchen having sense that she was in trouble . I reached the kitchen and saw  a man hugging my mate, his hands on her waist holding her tight. I was trying to keep my wolf from coming out before he hurts someone.

I growled and they both turned and looked at me. His fucking hands were still on her waist it was just getting me more angry i don't know how long i can hold down Blake.

'let me at that fucking ass whole for touching my mate" he snarled

'no, you might hurt her'i spat 

"do you know this man princess?" he asked her. How dare he call her that, she is my princess, my queen, my mate, my everything

"don't touch her!"i shouted at him. I saw a flash of fear in her eyes  but it soon disappeared, she was brave.

"Aiden what the hell is wrong with you!"she shouted back at me 

"who is this man?!" i asked

"why do you care?" she spat. I felt my chest burn when she said it and i simply just faced down

"what's going on here" Ethan said walking in with Mason behind

"i think you should take your friend back home"she said glaring at me "but you two are free to come visit anytime you wish"

"i am not leaving!"i shouted

She had finally let go of him and walked towards me, leaving a little distance between us "don't you have someone to see about, stop being such a man whore and get out!" she shouted

My vision became red and blurry. Not only was i angry. I was hurt. But she was right, I had Tiffany and i should be focusing on her since she is the luna of the pack, but how can i  when i finally found my mate.

I ran out of the house changing into my midnight black wolf and running off. 

(What am I going to do now?)