Part 30

'What should I do now' I thought to myself as we made our way back to Adam's house.

I love both Adam and Eric. The relationship between Aiden and I are complicated, we rarely speak and when we do, he either gives me those puppy dog eyes or just smirks, which may I say is creepy.

On our way, we passed the pack house and saw a crowd gathered outside, sending curses at someone, I quicky rushed towards them with Adam warning me not to go from behind.

' Why? '

I pushed past everyone until I stood at the center. There was a girl there on the floor in the middle of the crowd, covered in dirt and bruises on her hands and legs. She was really cute with her short curly brown hair and her light brown skin. That wasn't the odd thing though...

Similar to Mason, she has a dark aura around her and a red string coming from her heart that seems to be cut.

I slowly crouched down and looked over her bruises

"Luna, I don't think you want to be seen with such a disappointment" A man shouted from the crowd.

"Would the one who just spoke, step forward" I calmly stood up and folded my arms waiting for the person. A man who looked to be her father stepped forward with a woman and a teenage girl following behind

"Are you related to this girl?" I asked the three

The teenage girl stepped forward "sadly we are Luna" she spoke with full disgust.

"Why hold so much disgust for the one that has the same blood as you?" I calmly asked

"She's an omega Luna, and we're just regular wolves. She's not considered family, she's considered a disappointment" the mother cursed.

"No, you are wrong my dears" I smirked "this young wolf holds so much potential, you can't even see it yourself. Which is just sad."

"B-but she's an omega" the father stuttered

"Whoever gave her such title is an idiot and you three along with the rest of you" I pointed to everyone "are disgusting".

A number of growls was heard from every wolf in the crowd.

"You're just a woman, who appeared just a few days ago, how dare you speak to us this way!" One wolf shouted

"Oh dearest me, I'm not only your Luna, I'm your goddess" I let the power leak after my sentence and everyone felt it. "If this is how you treat your pack members then I'd hate to see your futures, that's if you have one"

I looked back at the girl and she didn't dare look at me. "Me dear please look at me" I spoke softly to her.

She slowly lifted her head and instantly her cuteness stricked me.

' Is she a fricking doll?! ' Aysel asked in amazement

I gave her a small smile and helped her up. I turned to the crowd of scared pack members.

"She's no longer an omega, but so much more" I turned to her and gave her a tight hug "she's now with me and shall join me on my way to the kingdom".

Gasps were heard from every direction"Lun- Goddess, you can't take her. by the alpha's order she must stay here as the rotten omega she is!".

I turned to Adam who just gave me look of disappointment.

'Why is he disappointed for helping this girl?' Aysel growled

"Whats with the dirty look?" I asked with a smirk plastered on my face, I'm sure that ticked him off a bit.

"I gave an order that this good for nothing omega stays in her place. As my luna you are supposed to be with me, not against" he made his way towards me and sent a growl to the poor girl.

"Watch your mouth with me, yes I am your mate but not everything i will agree with you on. What has she done to you, to deserve such treatment?" He stayed silent along with everyone else, but they still held a scowl to their faces whenever they met eyes with the girl.

I made my way out of the crowd with the girl in tow and Adam yelling out my name angrily. I can't help but see that Mason's aura flashed a dark blue when we passed him, along with the girl's.

'I wonder if that means.......