Once Again

We did it.

We won against Malford, Aysel went berserk, I don't remember much, only what Aysel would allow me to remember. I should be happy that we won, but I just can't get the fact that I almost lost Micheal out of my head.

What if it was one of my mates or maybe the whole kingdom that lost their lives, all because of me.

He's gone, but something is telling me that there's more to this story than what I know of.

They said my uncle was dangerous but how is it that easy for Aysel to take him down without a scratch, is it because I'm the Moon Goddess or is it because Malford isn't the one I should be worried about.

I'm where I first met my mother, I learned that this beautiful place is what she calls her garden, I come here to either get away from the boys, my duties or to just think.

Ever since what happened, this is where I spend my time. Sitting on a tree with pink flowers and leaves. Looking at a waterfall that goes into clear beautiful water.

"Aria!" I heard Eric call for me, but I really don't want to go out there right now.

I opened up a portal, to see my three boys in our bedroom watching my body as their head hung low.

That's the thing, I can only come to this garden with my spirit while my physical body stays on earth, I laid back on the tree bark and watched them.

"Do you think she can hear us?" Aiden asked.

"I think so, remember when we were calling her that one time and she woke up and said what?" Adam chuckled, "Which means she's ignoring us".

Eric laid next to my body and brushed aside my curly hair from my face.

"The kids called today", Aiden said "The boys just started College, their doing fine over there, Zach has one of the maids watching Claress".

"Why can't Claress join college with the rest of them?" Adam asked.

"Because she's to young, Zach said he's waiting till she turns eighteen" Aiden answered.

Eric and Adam chuckled.

"She's hot headed like her mother", Eric chuckled "I doubt that's going to go well".

That caused me to laugh a little bit, My four babies Zach, Milo, Victor and my little girl Claress.

'I think it's time for you to go back, Aria, their wolves are getting restless', Aysel warned me.

'Okay'.

I closed my eyes and imagined myself being back in the room, lying on the bed. When I opened my eyes I was back and the boys, were looking at me with a wide smile of happiness.

"Told you, bringing up the kids would make her come back", Adam smirked.

I smacked him and sat up on the bed, while Eric hugged me from behind. Adam and Aiden both plastered a sloppy kiss on my cheek causing me to growl in disgust, but all they did was laugh.

"You have work to do young lady", Eric warned me.

"I don't have shit to do, I finished those this morning while you three were asleep" I hissed, just the word work bothers me.

"Wait seriously?" Adam asked shocked.

"Why are you surprised?" I laughed "You guys sleep like pigs".

They all stayed quiet as they knew I was telling the truth.

"Can one of you make me a sand-which, I'm hungry and I promise I'll repay you with something special", As soon as I finished my sentence the boys raced to the kitchen. I laughed at their childish antics.

I made my way to the bathroom to take a warm bath in the tub. I was feeling tense and I'm surprised that the boys didn't notice it.

I threw a bath bomb into the tub and watched as it turned the water red.

I laid my head back and soaked myself into the lavender scented water, my body relaxed and calm, as the warm water made me feel loose.

Suddenly I felt a sharp stab in the head, like someone poked me in the head with a pin, I ignored it an didn't think nothing of it until happened again, but this time it was worse.

I sat up in the tub rubbing my temple, I saw a bright flash that almost blinded me and then another one.

Until all I saw was white.

"What do you want me to do?" I heard an unknown male voice ask.

"I want you to kill her and everyone she loves!" Another voice but this one was a woman and she seems angry.

"That might not be a easy task mam, she's the Moon Goddess, not an average wolf", the male said.

"Doesn't mean she can't die!" The woman shouted, "I wanna see her head on a stake her kids, her family her fucking mates! She killed dad, you know that!".

"Yes Mam, I know, everyone knows but this is the Moon Goddess, do you really want us to go against her after what she did to your father", The male asked more like a warning but he seemed to scared to admit.

"Did you not hear what I said pup?" The lady growled "Go for her weakest point".

The bright white disappeared from my vision and I could see normal again, I immediately jumped out of the tub and threw on a robe , mindlinking everyone to meet me in the office during the process.

When I reached the office I sat on my seat behind the table and pulled out the files that I had on my Uncle, but nothing there stated that he was a father.

"We're here Aria, what's the emergency", Aiden said.

"We also brought your sand-which, that I made", Adam passed me the sandwhich.

"Why are you in a robe dripping wet" , Eric growled.

I would've laughed if this situation wasn't serious.

"The rest of us are here Aria" Micheal said walking in with the others.

I dropped the files on the table and looked up at everyone.

"We have another war coming".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so I am continuing this book.