Part 39

The next day I woke up and felt my body being pressed down into the sheets. I felt heavy. I tried to get up but that was no luck.

I felt something grip me and immediately froze.

A hand was under my head, one around my waist and someone's head was on my lap.

I turned my head to the left, Eric.
Turned my head to the right, Adam.
And I'm pretty sure the one on my lap is Aiden.

The bed was big enough to fit all four of us, I'm surprised that I'm not weirded out by it. I just find it funny.

Even though they were all holding me they made sure their skin wasn't touching each other.

'Weirdos' Aysel muttered.

'Tell me about it' I mentally giggled.

I started poking, Aiden's face, I couldn't see him since I couldn't move my head, but he was starting to squirm. So I know he was going to get up.

His head poked up and his eyes were close. Probably trying to get the hangover off of him.

"Hey, you" I called him.

He looked up at me and almost started laughing " morning beautiful, you okay there?".

I shook my head as in no. And he chuckled.

He then pushed both, Adam and Eric away and made them fall off the bed.

I heard Eric groan and Adam hiss.

"What the fuck man" Adam's head popped up from on the side of the bed.

"You guys were tangled up on Ari" Aiden laughed as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"We didn't make you uncomfortable did we?" Eric asked sitting next to me.

"Nope, to be honest I like it, I can get used to it".

"Same here" they all said in unison.

And we all busted out laughing.

"Mummy, daddies" a happy little Zach came and ran in the room.

He jumped on Adam and gave him a hug.

"Mummy" he crawled into the bed and proceeded to give me a hug.

"What is it love?" I stroked his hair while he laid his head on my chest.

"Some beat up man is outside looking for you, he says he's here to deliver back a message for you".

We all looked at each other.

"Let's go get ready and we'll meet together in the study okay" Adam said.

We all nodded.

I laid Zach on the bed and put on a show for him. Then took a shower.

I wore black thin strap vest with ripped jeans and a black and white vans.

I gave Zach a hug goodbye and made my way to the study.

Everyone was already there, especially the man. He looked bad.

I sat on the seat and waited for him to talk.

"I did just as you say your highness" he said.

"And what happened" I asked him.

"Your uncle beat me to a pulp first" he spat " but the guard held him down on his seat "he then told me to tell you, five days. Just five days. That's all he said before kicking me off like a stray dog".

"Thank you" I thanked "guard please take him to get some help and then make sure he has a place to stay".

"Yea your highness".

The guard left with the man following him.

"What's the plan Aria?" Micheal asked me.

"We train, everyone, but the elderly, children and pregnant woman. Those who don't want to fight don't force them. Just take those who do and let them train starting from today. Mason and Ethan, you're in charge of doing that. Go now" I ordered them. They nodded and left. 

"Fighting, Eric and Aiden, I need you to teach them how to defend and attack".

They nodded and left.

"Micheal and Adam, we're going to make a plan, so that no one can get hurt, not even a flower".

Micheal grabbed a map from on the shelf and laid it down on the table.

"This whole area is where the palace is" he circled a big spot on the map "they have a disadvantage of getting us at different spots around the kingdom's walls".

"So we need to separate people into groups and put them at spots where they would most likely attack" Adam pitched "maybe use some guards as a diversion, so that it may look as though there only one guard at each place, but in fact there are some hiding in the trees".

I listened as they dropped ideas, then one hit me.

"What if I used my Goddess power to form a force field so that they can't get in" I said " we can guard the kingdom from the outside. So that the citizens won't get hurt".

"Sounds good, but do you know how to do that?" Micheal asked me.

" I need you guys to go outside for a second, go help the others, I'll call you when I'm ready".

They left the room. I made sure to the lock the door behind them.

I sat in the center of the study. Where it had and open space.

I breathed in and felt the elements around me.

Water, air, earth and fire.

'I'm calling you'.

I felt a breeze form around me and I know that nature can hear me.

"Protect them, protect us"

I can feel the earth rumbling as an answer. And I know they agree with me.

"Form a field that no one can break, not with fire, metal or magic. No one can take you down but me".

The earth rumbles again.

I opened my eyes and the wind was gone. I walk to the window and there it was.

Our protection.

A field made out of wood. It looked beautiful. As the sun rays peaked through the open areas.

I made my way downstairs and into the training grounds where I saw an army training

"You did that?" Ethan asked running up to me.

I nodded with a smile.

"That's badass" he said totally mesmerized by the barrier "wanna join training?".

"Bett" I ran to the group.

And that's how the day went by, with me and my family training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow my instagram_.choco._.late._

And subscribe to my YouTube Chocolate 2.8