04//Chapter Four

Chapter Four
___

Assembly had just come to an end and we were all walking back to our various classes to begin the day. Bisola, Mitchii and I were walking together. And did I forget to mention that Uju has resumed?, I saw her in the assembly hall but I couldn't talk to her because of the distance between us.

I had already taken my seat, like everyone else in the class while we were waiting for the teacher to arrive, meanwhile where is Uju?!

I'm sure she's gossiping somewhere.

"Stop the noise, what do you have now?" Our Vice principal asked. He takes it as a daily routine to go to all the classes where the teachers are absent and out what the problem is.

"Physics" They responded, I didn't say anything.

"Where is your teacher? " he asked, just then I saw Mrs Onwuegbunam, our physics teacher approaching the class with Uju beside her.

"She's here" someone said and all heads turned in her direction.

"All of you should assemble in front of the lab, I'm coming there and I don't want to get there before any of you" She said from the window and everyone started packing up, ready to leave the class.

We weren't actually going to the lab to copy notes or for any practical, she was probably just going to explain the last note she asked us to lend from the other science class.

We started to form a line towards the lab, but as usual some oversabi people will decide to do the opposite.

We walked noisily to the physics lab, on getting there, everyone took their seats, a few students fighting for the front row seat while some people sat comfortably at the back of the lab as if it's gist they came for.

"Ehen, that note I asked you people to borrow, I hope all of you have it? " she asked. "because I'm collecting your notes after this class"

"Yes" everyone said, even the people that do not have notes. I can't wait to see what aunty will do to them.

"Okay, let's start, open your notes to Linear Momentum " she said and we all did as we were told, well except the students without notes.

Smh!

"Since, you all claim to understand what I've taught, can someone define The Principle Of Linear Momentum " she asked after explanation.

And everywhere went quiet.

Well there's always one student that'll save the whole class and today that student was Uju.

I still haven't gotten the chance to talk to her despite the fact that we're in the same lab.

"The Principle Of Linear Momentum states that the total momenta of a system remains constant irrespective of their direction, provided that no external forces except collision acts on them. " she answered and we applauded.

"Thank you my dear, I only have one physics student, you all are playing with me" she said. "Submit your notes here" she continued pointing at the table.

We did so and left the lab.

I pity those without notes.

<><><><><><><><><><>

I got to talk to Uju later on and she told me how boring and exciting her holiday was altogether and before we knew it we were talking about zee world.

"Twinkle is finer that Roshni joor" I said to Uju who was saying Roshni was finer than Twinkle.

"Ehn okay but Satya is finer than Kunj" she said and we all agreed