05//Chapter Five

Chapter Five.
____

Time goes very fast, the term is already about to end. Exams have started and everyone is reading their eyes out alone and in groups. There's no assembly today so we can read till its time for our first paper.

Jessica, Fatima, Uju and I are reading our chemistry note and textbooks because today we have our chemistry exam.

"I swear this chemistry is hard" Jessica said while trying to understand something she was reading.

"If you read it wouldn't be so hard na it's first term so it's only periodic table, energy and chemical reaction mass volume and all, it's not that hard" I said and continued writing out chemical formulas.

"You people are here killing yourselves better go through your ss1 textbook you know this school dey do like were (mad person) you will just see ss1 questions" Fatima said.

"Abeg somebody borrow me your chemistry textbook" David our classmate said out of nowhere.

"Ahn Ahn David you have chemistry exam and you didn't bring your textbook, sometimes I wonder how you people pass this exams sef, anyhow sha take use it fast fast and bring it I'm still using it" Uju said and gave David her textbook who in turn winked at her.

"You're not serious I swear" she said and continued reading.

"See let's leave this reading and start asking ourselves questions, oya Chioma shaybe you say it's not that hard I'll ask you first, what is the rate of a chemical reaction?"

See this one ooo simple question

"The rate of a chemical reaction is the number of moles of reactant converted or product for per unit time" I answered and we continued asking ourselves questions until it was time for the exam.

We had finished our chemistry exam and we decided to get cold drinks from the kiosk.

Forget that forming wey I dey form chemistry no easy

"How was your chemistry?" Fatima asked no one in particular.

"As I saw the question paper like this I just started having headache" I said.

"See who is talking, you that was downloading textbook inside that paper" Jessica said.

"Those boys at the back their own is to be kicking person chair anyhow" Uju said "I was busy on my own answering my question those ones will be say Uju number twenty, Uju number thirty nine, be annoying somebody anyhow" Uju continued and we walked back to the class.

"Uju baby take your textbook, thank you" David said and returned her textbook.

"No wahala" she said and we got to the class. Some boys in our class were beating up a junior boy. 

Even that Emeka that walks like a lizard

At first I decided to ignore them but when it became too much I decided to step in.

"Chima you people should leave the boy na, do you want to kill him? What did he even do?"

"Chioma abeg carry your wahala and go this one is not your business" Emeka said.

"What do you mean by it is not my business, eh?, Is it before you kill the boy that it'll now become my business? " I asked with my hands resting on my hips and my body bouncing according to my words.

"Chioma you too like wahala just dey go your own jejely, the boy knows what he did so let us do what we're doing" he said.

"See this one, Oya junior boy stand up and get out of this place" I said.

The boy stood up and was about to go out when Emeka spoke "So you really want to go, it's like you want to die today abi"

"I said go" I told the boy but he was just looking lost. I glared at Emeka then Chima then Emeka again.

"Get out" Chima told the boy and he immediately ran out of the class.

"You people are jobless" I hissed and walked back to my sit.

Psst!

"Ah! Chioma, one day they'd all gang up against you and deal with you, don't say I didn't warn you " Uju said, dragging her ears as a form of demonstration.

"They should come na" I hissed.

*******

How's the chapter? I know it's short but manage na

Any opinions?

Mistakes?

Anyways,

Vote

Comment

Share

Spread the love.

Until next chapter,
Remain perfect,
Gigi.

🎶 Put it in drive, I'll be outside, I'll be on the way 🎶
🎶 I'll be on the way 🎶
🎶 You can meet me in five, I'll be online, I'll be a-all day 🎶