11//Chapter Eleven (The party)

Chapter Eleven(The Party).
Part One.

Dedicated to SymplyAngela
_______________
Excited swarms of teenagers littered inside the house as bubbles floated in the air. Banners were placed on top of each door. A stack of unopened presents stood in one corner of the living room I was kinda familiar with.

A huge cake covered with thick white icing and a gold gun sat in the middle of the dining table. A jug of wine had been knocked over and formed a puddle on the floor.

Adanna and I arrived here few minutes ago, Mama and Naza decided to stay at home instead saying they had better things to do. My mom and Tobi's mom travelled out of the state for their friends party leaving us, the kids. What could possibly go wrong?

They warned us sternly not to get drunk for any reason but there's no way I'd actually drink not to talk of getting drunk. Since the party was till midnight, I was spending the night here with Adanna.

I hadn't seen Tobi yet but I already talked to Tessy so I felt comfortable. Adanna had gone off to make new friends according to her. She's really social unlike her cousin.

A lot of people started strolling in with party faces on. I didn't know half of the people at the party so I knew it was going to be one long night.

Dawn entered the party room looking pretty good. Chima was leaned against the wall laughing at something I couldn't place my fingers on, with this trousers already half way down. There were tons of food on the table, dips and desserts there too.

I wonder how he knew them

The music became so loud, I could hardly hear myself. Couples took to the dance floor, showcasing different dance steps. Some seemed to amuse me and the others, well, they were just there.

I walked out of the living room to the garage so I could get some quiet time. The music was starting to give me a headache and party wasn't in its full gear yet.

As I got to the garage, I spotted Tobi. He was on the phone, with someone I don't know. He looked really good. He was wearing a normal bad boy outfit, just that he wasn't one. I guess!

He turned back and he immediately noticed me. He smiled and walked towards me.

His smile.

"Hey!" He greeted, side hugging me.

"Hi, Happy Birthday" I replied, wriggling out of his hold. His smell was like heaven. So manly and just...

"Thanks! You and your cousin are still spending the night here, right?" he asked.

"Yeah"

We talked for a while about the party and we went back into the house. Everyone, well not exactly everyone but most people gathered to play a game after the excessive drinking that I missed.

The other people that weren't playing the game were still dancing. The party was very lively. I've never really been to parties but this is a great start.

I walked over to the dinning room to get food and I spotted a beautiful view outside the window. It was a garden lighted up with dim white lights. It was so beautiful to resist so I went to take a peek.

The dim lights didn't affect my eyes as I got outside but the boy I saw did. He was HAWT!!!!!

He was dark and hot with his curly black hair. I had to gulp in air through my mouth because I suddenly forgot that I had a nose. Seriously, there should be a law against guys looking as hot and cute as this at the same time.