10//Chapter Ten (Part Two)

Chapter Ten (Part Two)

____________

MOFE.

"What did you see that you're saying wow in fact bring let me see the thing" Tobi said and collected my phone and his eyes widened in shock. "Jesus Mofe because of the premiere of a movie series on ZeeWorld. God why do I have the lamest dude as a cousin?" Tobi continued.

He probably opened someone's status when he dragged me phone without knowing.

"That's not why I said wow it's because of-"

"Chai! Mofe" he shook his head.

"Think whatever you want to think" I snatched my phone from his hands and walked away.

I guess it's time to explore!

I wasn't shocked that Tobi didn't call me back, he's really not normal. What's my business with ZeeWorld, he actually doesn't think before he talks. I was walking by the sea shore and the breeze of the waves kept hitting making me shiver a little. It took me back to chioma's picture, it looked like she was at this beach cause the background looked familiar.

I came out of my trance as the waves crawled up to my legs in a very rapid and aggressive manner and I almost slipped.

I walked up to a guy at a relatively sizeable stall selling roasted fishes. I requested for one with a drink, although he didn't have the drink, I was directed to where I could get it. After that, I finally settled at a table with the drink and fish. Time to devour.

Just as I was about to lift up my fork, something strong hit the fragile table and umbrella that was only surviving because of the stone I put against it down. All hell was about to be let loose. After spending #2500 on one fish, the sand will now eat the fish, I will not agree.

Since the table fell in the opposite direction, I wasn't affected and whatever or whoever pushed my table was on the other side and the umbrella was blocking my view.

I went over the umbrella and came face to face with five cute little children and their big sister(i guessed) that was.. Chioma. I knew it. She was at this beach and instantly I forgot about the fish and drink.

"Chioma, hey! " I greeted, "I didn't know you were at this beach! "

"I didn't know you were here either, and I'm sorry for your table and food" she said smiling apologetically.

"Don't bother, I guess it was the children's mistake but it's nothing though! " I replied.

She led the kids to the playground. I on the other hand kept wandering if my family was looking for me but I just pushed the thought away, if they actually thought I was lost they would've called. Tobi must have told them something.

"Let's walk towards the shore" I said gesturing towards the sea shore and she nodded in agreement. She looked back for a second at the children before turning back.