11//Chapter Eleven (The Party)

Chapter Eleven (The Party)
Part Two.

Dedicated to Teebarh
______________
I walked into the messy house, bottles all over the place, any one would easily trip and fall. I was almost a victim. I was already exhausted and I needed to rest in a less noisy place.

Just as I said that, it was like the disk jockey actually read my mind and decided to frustrate me. He started playing 'Legbegbe' and everyone screamed and started shaku-ing and singing along.

I need to find Tobi or Tessy fast!

I walked around the crowd of sweaty teenagers with my bag looking around for either of the siblings. I spotted Tobi but he was in the middle of his own little concert, dancing like there was no tomorrow. Anyways I don't blame him, it's his party after all.

Tessy, only option.

I found Tessy after searching for some minutes, she took me to the room where Ada and I were meant to stay for the night. To my surprise, Ada was already there. She looked more tired than I was and the party was just heating up.

I looked around the room, it was beautiful, it was better than mine and it was their guest room. It was painted with grey and white. Three sides painted white and the side backing the bed was painted in grey.

The king sized bed had over seven pillows and two blankets. There was a circular mirror hanging on the wall. Two black bedside lights slightly above the head of the bed and a vanity table.

I slumped on the bed tiredly and immediately Ada jumped up from her sleep looking shocked until she saw my face.

"Where have you been?" She asked as she laid back on the bed to fall asleep again.

"Around" I replied but she was already fast asleep.

I could still hear the music from downstairs but it wasn't as bad as it was when I was downstairs.

Taking a shower now was the least of my problems, I just needed to rest. I didn't even take off my party dress, Just like that I drifted into wonderland.

No disturbance!

________________

Next Morning.

I woke up to the sound of muffled sounds obviously from downstairs. I rolled over to the other side where Ada slept but she wasn't there. Oh no!

I jumped up, to check the time. It was already twelve noon. Everyone would probably think I'm one deep sleeper. Even though I am, Ada is the only that knows that here.

I washed my face in the bathroom and changed into my nighty, don't want them thinking I just slept without taking a bath.

As I walked into the living room, the smell that hit me was out of this world. No one was in the living room. So I walked over to the dinning room to search for them. Actually, I was following the aroma.

Everyone, I mean, Ada, Tobi and Tessy were already at the dining table devouring the meal in front of them. Ada was still wearing yesterday's outfit. Why I was forming, I don't know!

Ada looked like she was getting along well with them since this was her second day with them.

"The Queen has arrived" Tobi said and everyone laughed. I felt kinda embarrassed though, but I comforted myself by saying "It's just tobi" Nothing to be embarrassed about.

"Sleepy head" Ada said. "Don't come and eat now, it's when your food gets cold, you will know" she added.

"Come here" Tessy said pointing to a seat in between her and Tobi. I sat down and started eating. Breakfast or should I call it lunch generally was fun. Tobi made us all laugh.

There was just one awkward thing that happened at the table, Tobi kept looking at me, like staring. Anytime he was cracking a joke, he'd look at me before he starts talking. I felt awkward but it's nothing right?

Thank God Ada didn't notice that I changed into my nighty or maybe she just didn't want to embarrass me. Either way, I was happy.

And before I left, Tobi told me that he wanted me to meet his cousin but he couldn't wake me up.

________________

It was time for us (Ada and I) to leave. My mom and Tobi's mom came back this afternoon after lunch. They came back fully loaded with gifts, food, all sorts. Even though most of it were for Tessy's mom. She loves partying ehn! From the little I know sha.

The ride home was amazing. My mom gisted us about the party she attended and we did the same. I even told her about Michael. I can't wait to tell mama and Naza. They'd regret staying at home.

Come to think of it, Henry, Henrietta, Anthony, Antonia and Antoinette had all gone back home. I wonder if they had other plans? Anyhow sha, we will jam.

When we got home, Mama and Naza weren't at home, I knew there was something up.

My mom called them and they said they were on their way.

They returned few minutes after, saying that they went for a stroll. I didn't buy that story. I told Naza to tell me the full gist and she winked and put up her hands in a way saying "later!"

I'm just too smart or maybe it was just too obvious.

________________

Hi,

So I just had to stop there. Out of words.

Think of what Mama and Naza were up to. Let ur imaginations run wild.
________

You control the story so let me know your opinions.

Please....

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND

SHARE!

GOODBYE!
UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATE.
❤GIGI❤

🎶 Marry me oh baby, baba mi reti omo🎶
🎶 You know I love you, Omoge wa femi🎶
🎶 Je'n gbe lole mummy mi reti omo 🎶