10//Chapter Ten (Part One)

Chapter Ten (Part One)

____________

CHIOMA.

It's Christmas morning and everyone is getting ready for our special family outing. My dad came back today so the whole family is having a picnic at the beach.

"Aunty Chioma should I wear jeans or bum short?, Antoinette said that I should wear skirt" Antonia chattered.

I was currently helping the kids get ready. It's really hard because their mom said that should wear matching outfits and they all have their prefrences.

"Henry your mummy said you people should wear the same thing so you can't wear that Superman top" I said to Henry.

Henry and Henrietta are twins and they are six years old. Henry is really stubborn and always wants things to go his way while Henrietta is really sweet and just goes with anything.

"See ehn I'm tired so everybody is going to wear red since today is Christmas day. Henry go and bring that your red T-shirt and your black jeans trousers" I said to Henry who grudgingly walked to his box.

"Anthony, Antonia and Antoinette you three are wearing red too, let me go and bring you people's clothes before you will scatter the whole place"

After a lot of pulling, crying and shouting I finally got the five kids ready. Girls wearing their red tops and bum shorts and the boys in their red T-shirts and black trousers.

I walked to my room and find two giggling girls fiddling with my makeup.

"Naza so you people don't have makeup is now my own you saw to be using ehn" I asked my cousin who just smiled and continued applying my eye-shadow

Chinaza and Adanna are my cousins. Chinaza is fifteen and Adanna is sixteen.

"Ehen is it not just small eye shadow I want to put, you have more shades than I do" she said and I just hissed.

I got into my white ripped jeans and my red crop top. Since I made my hair yesterday and the hairdresser packed into a bun (popularly known as doughnut) I decided to leave it that way.

Adanna helped with my makeup and I slipped into my red sandals.

"Adanna please lend me that your white sunglasses it will match my outfit"

"I will give you but please bring it back in one piece I don't want wahala" she said and left the room

I walked out to see my sister looking hot in her red top and white dungaree.

"Mama did your boyfriend tell you he's coming to the beach this one you dressed up like this" I jokingly said.

"What I didn't even bake my face and you're talking" she replied and aunty Chinenye passed us in her wrapper.

"Chioma please help me change the girls to their white bum shorts the females are meant to wear red and white, thank you" she said and walked inside.

I didn't even accept to do it. Like I have a choice

After changing the girls I made goldenmorn for them since mum said nobody should touch her rice until we get to the beach.

I opened my phone and saw that I received a lot of Christmas messages.

Class of '19

Bisola: Merry Christmas everyone
Mitchii: Merry Christmas to you too
Posi: How is everyone spending their Christmas
Dawn: Oh hey everyone I'm having a really nice time in Paris. #Bestchristmasever