14//Chapter Fourteen - The Weekend.

Chapter Fourteen
The Weekend.

Chapter Playlist - Any song by the Weeknd(i love him so much) -

Can't feel my face.
Reminder.
Starboy.
Earned it.
Often.
Call out my name.
Secrets.
Party Monster.
The hills.

Or any other one I didn't mention. He has a lot of songs.
_______________

The week went by really fast much to my dismay. Tobi already knew about my weekend plans and he kept telling me how fun it'll be at his father's house. He said he'd take me out and blah blah. That was the good part. Bad part was that his father will be there. Don't get me wrong, I won't want to stay with Tobi alone for the weekend but it'll be better than staying in the same house with a man I've never seen.

By the way, Mofe came to my school like he said but Tobi was absent from school for whatever reason and they didn't meet. I don't even know why I want Tobi to meet Mofe.

It's Friday already and I'm back from school to gather up my luggage, my parents and mama are leaving for the airport in an hour's time so my dad will be dropping me off at Tobi's 'father's' house before leaving.

I'm starting to think that they didn't want to waste money on paying for my airfare or maybe they didn't just want me to miss school since they were coming back on Monday and I won't make it to school if I followed them.

I carried my small bag to the car. It was time for my dad to drop me off. It took us less than forty five minutes to get to Tobi's house. He lived just five streets away. Actually, his father lived five streets away not him.

When we got to Tobi's house, his father was not back from work yet but he knew I was coming over so my dad left. The maids, well I forgot to say, there were so many maids like seven or so. One of them offered to carry my bag but I declined, the maid kept pestering me until Tobi told them to leave and we went inside the house.

The inside of his house was way better than the outside. It was fully furnished, it had a really big flat screen television, beautiful chandeliers, wallpapers on the wall, they also had very long curtains, and this nice rug that caught my eye. The person that furnished this house did a very good job. I guess this weekend won't be so bad.

"Well, I know my house is better than this but just manage this" He said, looking round the house in a mocking way.

"It's a beautiful place actually" I replied truthfully. The place was actually beautiful. I even think it's better than Tobi's house. Don't tell him I said so.

"If you say so, let's go up to your room" He smirked and took my hand in his and we went upstairs. We entered a room at the farthest corner of the house. The room was painted in white with beautiful furniture. It had rose flowers on the black and white cupboard in the room. The ceiling was painted to look like the sky. Everything looked perfect in white.

"Looks like you love your room already, let me leave you to unpack" He said and squeezed my hand a little before smiling and leaving.

I dropped my bag on the bed and I laid down. The bed was so soft, God, I didn't think coming here would be like this. I expected a very untidy and upside down house because it was a man living here but well the maids do all of the work.

I got up from bed I and started walking in the direction of the bathroom, I think. I pulled open the door, it was the bathroom like I expected. I removed my shoes and I went downstairs.

Tobi was watching a movie when I got downstairs, he noticed me and patted the space next to him indicating that I should sit next to him. The next three hours were spent watching movies and music videos.