Chapter 23: Hatred

A/N: Thank you po sa mga patuloy na sumusuporta sa story na toh and to those readers who are patiently waiting for my update.

Please do continue supporting my story...

Keep on VOTING.

Anyways, here it goes... ENJOY!

=============================

(Kyle's P.O.V)

Kanina pa nagsimula ang conference pero hanggang ngayon wala pa rin si Violet. Napatingin naman ako sa kinaroroonan ni Valerie. Damn that woman! She obviously did that on purpose! Alam kong gusto niyang pumalpak ang project na hawak ng kapatid niya kaya niya iyon ginawa.

"Mr. Anderson, is your team really prepared to present? Kanina pa tayo naghihintay dito pero wala pa rin sila.", sita naman ng isa sa mga businessman sa kapatid ko at kakikitaan na ng inis ang mukha nito.

"I really apologize for the delay. But if we can just wait for a little while. They're on their way already.", my brother answered.

"Tch! I don't have time for this.", tatayo na sana ito nang biglang bumukas ang pintuan ng conference room kung saan pumasok ang mga bagong dating na sina Violet. Kasama rin nito sina Lauren at Hazel.

"I'm very sorry we're late.", hinging paumanhin naman kaagad ni Violet.

"Obviously, now start with your presentation already.", inis namang sabi ng isa pang businessman sa kanya.

Agad namang pumunta sa harapan si Violet para ipresent ang kanilang project.

"Before starting our presentation, I would like to sincerely apologize again for being late.", she said before continuing. "So, I'm here to present the new products that AC would want to produce in the market. Those new products compose of clothes both for men and women, colognes, and cosmetic products. Let me show you few samples of our products with our video presentation.", Violet said. She then signaled one member of her team to play the video they have prepared.

Nagulat naman kami nang ipinanood nila ang video kung saan minomodel ang mga damit, cologne, and cosmetics na gustong iproduce ng AC.

But what really surprised us is not the products but the model of those products in the video.

Who is no other than my wife.

I never thought she would be the model.  And damn! She looks hot and at the same time sexy while modelling those clothes!

"The clothes are very comfortable to wear, they're classy, and sophisticated. And I'm very sure that it would be a hit in the market especially that the style of the clothes are those that youths of today's generation want. It's very 'in' in today's type of clothes. As for the cologne, the fragrance is very alluring. The cosmetics that we want to produce does not cause itchiness, in fact it is very good in the skin.", Violet continued talking more about the products then everyone applauded after her presentation.