EPILOGUE

A/N: Pinost ko na kasi magiging busy na ako sa mga susunod na araw. Baka wala na akong time gawin ito kaya tinapos ko na ngayon.

Anyways... Heto na, heto na! Before anything else I would like to THANK ALL YOU sa support na binigay niyo sa akin and sa story kong toh. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! The story would not be that successful kung wala yung suporta niyo! THANK YOU AGAIN SO MUCH!

Labyu all! And enjoy!

Don't forget to VOTE and post your COMMENTS about the story :) You can FOLLOW ME if you want to :)

See EXTERNAL LINK for the other picture -- >

=======================

(Valerie's P.O.V)

Naka-upo naman ako sa harap ng tokador ko rito sa kwarto namin ni Kevin at nakatingin lang ako sa reflection ko sa salamin.

I can see an unfamiliar woman.

Yes, I'm seeing myself from the mirror but at the same time... that woman is not me.

Right now, I'm seeing the woman who had taken possession of myself for years now. The woman who is hated by many. The woman who is full of hatred, pain, and jealousy in her heart...

The woman who inflicted so much pain on my beloved little sister and to others.

"Bakit ka ba naging ganyan?", tanong ko naman habang nakatingin sa sarili ko sa salamin.

Kung hindi lang dahil sa mga sinabi ni Kyle, baka hindi na ako tuluyang magigising sa katangahan at kasamaang pinaggagawa ko...

I still remember what Kyle told me that night at the bar... nung gabing naglasing siya dahil kay Violet.

"Why can't you love me again Kyle? You loved me before right? Why can't you love me again? Why do you hate me now?"

"Hate?", he said in a sarcastic stone then looked me straight in the eyes. "I don't hate you Valerie, I despise you to hell!", he said to me and I can see so much hatred in his eyes as he stare at me. "And meeting you was the biggest mistake in my life. You ruined my life. And loving you? How can I love the woman I despise the most? If I could change something from my past, I would have not let myself be able to meet you."

Matagal ng pinaparamdam sa akin ni Kyle na hindi niya ako mahal pero hindi ko pa rin siya sinukuan...

Pero bakit nung sinabi niya yung mga yun sa akin, parang doon lang talaga pumasok sa akin na hindi niya ako mahal? Na kahit kailan ay di niya ako minahal.

His words was like a wake-up call for me.