Chapter 46: The Woman He Loves The Most

A/N: THANK YOU po sa patuloy na pasuporta sa story ko :) And sana hindi kayo magsawa sa pagsuporta :) Thank you rin sa mga VOTES, COMMENTS, at sa pag FOLLOW niyo.

Don’t forget to VOTE and post your COMMENTS about the story. You can FOLLOW ME if you want to :)

Labyu all and advance Merry Christmas :)

Till the next UD :)

====================

(Kyle’s P.O.V)

“Gareth, did you find her?!”, I asked Gareth the moment I saw his name registered in the screen of my phone.

Shanelle did not came home last night. I tried to call her cell phone but she’s not picking up. And I understand why.

I know. I was really stupid to believe that she really cheated on me. I want to punch myself for messing up again. For hurting her again.

(“Hindi pa boss.”)

“F*ck! Don’t stop searching until you find her.”, I said before ending the call

“Daddy?”, I heard Kaylee’s voice from behind so I turned around to see her

“Hi princess.”, I greeted her

Lumapit naman siya sa akin at nagpabuhat.

“Where’s momma?”, Kaylee

Hindi naman kaagad ako nakasagot. Hindi ko pwedeng sabihin sa kanya na hindi umuwi ang momma niya kagabi dahil nag-away kami.

The last thing I would want to happen is to get Kaylee in the middle of what’s happening between me and Shanelle.

“Your momma went to the office already.”, I said to her

“But it’s too early.”, my daughter said pouting. I can’t help but smile as I see resemblance of Shanelle in her when she pouts.

“Momma has a lot of work to do in the office today so she needed to go there early. Si daddy ang maghahatid sa’yo ngayon sa school, okay princess?”

“Okay daddy.”, she answered

Pinasa ko naman siya kay Manang Lourdes para ayusan na si Kaylee.

Pagkaalis naman nila, nilabas ko ang phone ko at tinawagan ang mga taong pwedeng puntahan ni Shanelle.