Chapter One

Colleen (her mom) "Katie time to get up, first day back at Garrison High!" Katie groans and fell out of bed still wrapped in her blankets. She used her arms to crawl her way towards her dresser. 'Freaking heck, I guess I have to get up at some point' she thought. She gets up and puts on her iconic sweatshirt and ripped jeans. She puts alien socks and laces up her lime green converse. She goes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth and hair. She puts her hair into a ponytail. 'I wonder what time it is.' She looks at the time on her phone 'Frigg I'm going to be late!!'. She grabs her glasses from her nightstand and runs down the stairs grabbing her backpack and duffle bag and runs out the door.

Katie sprints to school and accidentally runs into the most popular and strongest boy at school, Takashi Shirogane. "Oof" she looks up "sorry" she fixes her glasses. The whole school looks at her. 'Oh, it's this guy. Just great, first day back and run into the guy I hate! This is going to be a great year!' She thinks sarcastically. The boy looks down at the small Sophomore, Katie glares and grabs her duffle bag and walks into the school. Hunk comes running up behind her "that was pretty bold of you to do!" Katie "What run into someone you hate and make an expression?" She says furious. Hunk "No, glare and don't even ask how the STRONGEST man is after running into him" he says as they walk down the hall. Katie "Well I don't care about that brute. He has his life and I have mine. I want to keep it that way." She walks down to the gym Hunk still following her. Katie opens the girl's locker room door "What are you doing? This is the girl's locker room." Hunk "oh right! Sorry!" He says bashfully.

      Katie closes the door and puts her duffle bag in her gym locker she got assigned. 'I hope this is a good year.' She sighs as she leans against her gym locker.