Chapter Ten

Allura and I started walking to the gym, we had to change in the girl's bathroom because some girls in the locker room were being brats and were just....never mind. So we were walking down the hall when Takashi ran up to us "Katie!" I turn around to see him. I feel slightly embarrassed because I was wearing a lime green tank top with my tight 4" black spandex shorts. 'I wish these stupid shorts were longer!' "Hey." I turned around "I'm surprised you even came. Your fangirls are going to be excited." I said all chill like. "Who cares, I only came here to watch you practice." My face lit up like a Christmas tree when Allura whistled and shoved me into Shiro. I was up against his chest with my hands on his chest as well. "I...uhhhh...I'm so sorry!!" I backed off of him and heard Allura snicker behind me "ALLURA!!" I began to chase her.
After conditioning and a little bit of setting practice I noticed Lance was there with Shiro. I walked up to Lance who's face had a faint pink tinge to it. "Hey, you ok there Lance?" I stood above him since he was sitting down. "Yeah...Yeah! Pigeon! I'm great!" He smiled. "Alright I'm going to head back now-." Shiro pulled me in which made me fall on to his lap and I blushed like crazy while he scanned my wrist. "Be careful out there Pidge." He smiles and I swear my heart skipped a beat. "I'm fine, do I have to show you I'm strong again?" I smirked. "Nah nah I'm good!" He helped me off his lap. "Thought so." I walked back to practice. We were practicing serves, which I was excited about. We were all in a line and served and shagged our ball (Shagging is getting the ball back). It was my turn to serve and I had thrown the ball up in the air and made a jump serve.
= Shiro POV =
I watched her in what seemed like slow-mo. Her mocha hair flying behind her in a ponytail, the sweat on her forehead glittered, and the perfect way to make a jump serve. I was completely dazed. "Hey, Shirogane!" I heard next to me "Back off she's mine!" Lance growled. "Hey hey I'm just her friend, she invited me to come and watch her practice." I put my hands up in defense. "Well your acting like your her boyfriend so knock it off!" Lance hissed. I didn't care I had a crush on her and no one can stop me!
= Back to Pidge POV =
After practice was over I changed into my black jean ripped shorts because I was hot as heck and wore a lime green crop to go with it. Allura had left early because she had an appointment. I walked past Lance and Shiro "Come on nerds" As I took a sip from my water. I turned back to see them with both of their jaws dropped at what I was wearing "C-Coming!" They stammered. "About time!" I walked away all sassy like. "Want me to carry your duffle bag?" asked Shiro "No I can!" Lance yelled. I punched them both in the stomachs and walked away "I got it! I don't need some boy to be carrying my stuff for me!"