Chapter Fifteen

I woke up to see Shiro's head on my chest and his arms tightly around my waist. I see a teardrop ready to fall on his eyes. I wiped it away gently. I then wrap my arms around his neck and kiss his forehead and whispered "I love you..." I then fell asleep holding him tight.
   In the morning he was gone. But apparently he just brought me peanut butter cookies. I could careless about the cookies all I wanted was for Shiro to be mine...but I know that'll never happen.
    After we ate the cookies and laughed Shiro spoke "Katie, I have something to tell you." Then my mother comes up "time to go to the doctor's." "Ok mom, I'll be right there!" I call back to her "what were you saying Takashi?" I tilt my head in curiosity. "I-It's nothing...let's get you to the doctor's."
       When we get to the doctor's I have to have an MRI scan done. 'ER ME GERD ITS SO BORING!! Sure they gave me headphones so I can listen to my music BUT ITS STILL BORING!!' I thought. I used my old crutches to get back to the doctor's room which now have the results. "Well there is some swelling on one side of the patella. You did tear some of your lateral collateral ligament and did some damage to your meniscus. When you fell you definitely dislocated your patella. We'll get you fitted for a brace."
      I got me a brace and I'm hobbling on my crutches. 'Fun'. Oh and also I have to go to physical therapy to learn how to walk on one leg again YAY....-_-. We got home and I flopped on my bed. Shiro came upstairs with me, obviously. I lay back with one arm on my stomach and one arm over my forehead "I'm such a disappointment..." I murmur. "No you're not! It was just an accident that couldn't be avoided." Shiro sat next to me doing the same thing I'm doing. "Yes I am, and for that I can't say I beat the Galra...DAMN IT ALL!!" I said as I whipped my green lion plush off of the bed. Shiro became lost in thought as tears started to stream down my face. "I'm such a disgrace..." I cry. "My disgrace." I look over at Shiro and ask "huh?" I sit up and so does he. "Katie Holt, the awesome and amazing. Strongest person and most talented person I know, will you be my girlfriend?"
   I look at the jock with disbelief "M-Me? A nerd? You're asking me to be your girlfriend?" Shiro "it's ok if you say no. I knew it was too good to be true-" that's when I threw my arms around his neck pulling him down to the bed and kissed him. Surprisingly he kissed back!
   Once we were both out of breath I looked into his eyes and responded with...

"yes!"