Chapter Seventeen

During the school day, I'd see Shiro's 'little group' and look either direction, they'd all cower in fear. "Man having power is awesome!" I got to my last class of the day where pretty much all the social media addicts and populars where in: English. "Hey look! It's the popular wannabe that used her magic to seduce Takashi into loving her!" She snickered. "At least my so called 'Magic' is real. Unlike you and your appearance. Don't forget your personality."  I said with a sweetest sarcastic tone. The whole class went silent at knowing her 'school power' can tear me to bits the instant she raises it up, but I've FOUGHT this girl before and won.
  After class she grabbed me by my throat and pushed me up against the wall. She made sure no one was watching "Listen here you little bitch! You may be smart but that's all you got going for ya! I can make your life a living nightmare." She looked at me with these eyes of seriousness then dropped me. She left me laying on the floor, trying to catch a breath.
  After I texted Shiro saying that I'd be at the front of the school. I met up with him and he moved my hair back to kiss me on the cheek. "Did someone grab your neck and dug their nails into it?!" He gently held my neck to observe it "you got in another fight didn't you?" He looked into my hazel eyes. "Maybe..." I tried to avoid eye contact. He held onto the side of my face and said "Do I need to follow you around so you don't get hurt?" He said in a stern voice which kinda scared me. "No. I'm a big strong girl I can handle myse-" Shiro cut me off with a kiss on the neck and left a mark. "There, so everyone knows you're mine." He smiled proudly. I just blushed and didn't know what to do. "Come on lets take you home." He grabbed my hand and started to lead me to my house.