Chapter Three

Shiro "what do you mean 'our lives'?"
Katie just keeps storming off, ending up in an empty room meant for a club but no other clubs have been added yet. She throws her bag on the the ground and cries in a corner.

*knock knock knock*

Katie "Go away Takashi!" She yells still sobbing. The voice replies "it's Lance"
'Lance' she thinks. Lance opens the door and is greeted with a small pride-broken girl. Lance "What's wrong my pigeon?" He hugs and strokes her gold hair. Katie "it's nothing, i'm lost physically and mentally." They hug while Shiro pokes his head in the door. Takashi sees them and walks away.

-After that school day at Pidge's Locker-

Lance "Hey Pidge, doing anything later?"
Katie "I have volleyball practice if you want to come and watch?" Lance "Sure." Katie "It's going to be kinda boring..." she says timidly "We sprint for 5 minutes, do certain stretching exercises, that's just conditioning. After that we either do actual practice or stations. We never know when stations are." Lance "Seeing girls stretching in tight short spandex, I'm down!" He says cheerfully. Katie "I regret what I said about inviting you."

-They get to the gym and volleyball practice starts-

After 10 minutes of hell (Conditioning)

Lance sits on the bleachers watching. Coach "Ok y'all were going to practice jump serves and then approaches. After that we'll do Queen of the Court"  'A/N : It's like a scrimmage but the winning team of  the rally stays on their side and then another team joins the winning court and they play to determine the winner ∞ trying to overthrow the Queen/King'