Chapter Eighteen

It was a Saturday, I suppose any Saturday. My family and I took a vacation to the beach that weekend. We left Allura in charge of the house and to watch over Bae Bae our dog.
Allura POV

I was watching over the house while the Holts were away. It was about 9:00 am and I was bored so I decided to watch The Heat. It was Katie's and my favorite movie. Special Agent Ashburn is my favorite! I began to pop popcorn in the microwave because what's a movie without popcorn? Sad. That's what it is. I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the little peep hole while the popcorn was popping. I saw Shiro.
I opened the door "Hey Shiro!" I greeted. "Hey Allura." He kinda blushed but I shrugged it off "Is Katie around?" He asked. "Sorry her and her family is out on a trip. What did you need?" I leaned against the doorframe. Shiro just kinda stood there and looked at me. I don't know why...
Shiro POV

Holy crap. I never realized how beautiful and kinda Allura was...I always thought she was just some popular girl but man was I wrong. Her long white hair flowing in the slight breeze from the open door, her flawless skin, her icy blue eyes...man she was gorgeous. "Uh Shiro?" Allura asked me in her beautiful voice. "Uhh...yeah?" I turned my face away because I could feel my face getting hot and held the back of my neck because I was so nervous. "Why are you here?" She asked. "I honestly forgot..." I managed to get out. Ding Ding Ding! "OH! The popcorn is ready!" She ran over to the microwave and put popcorn into a big bowl. "Want to watch The Heat with me?" She smiles and says in a sweet tone. "S-Sure!" I walked inside and closed the door. She plopped onto the couch with the popcorn and I sat down next to her but not too close. Allura pressed play and through out the whole entire movie, I was just enjoying her laugh...man I've never been so happy in my life! I feel like there was someone or something special to me I forgot...oh well! Doesn't matter now! I moved in closer to Allura.