Chapter Sixteen

A while after I could 'walk' I was sent back to school. I was walking with Allura like every morning previous to the incident and walked into the courtyard. The same cliques, in the same places. I hoist up my backpack and walk into the entrance. I accidentally bump into someone "I think I'm cursed to be clumsy." "oh sorry!" I look up to see that it's Keith "Morning Keith!" I smile. "Morning..." he walks away looking a little scared. "Morning, girlfriend: Katie Holt." I turn my head upwards to see Shiro "G-Girlfriend?!" I blush madly "gahhh that's r-right!" I cover my blushing face. "Hehe, you're so cute when your flustered!" He smiles. "SHUT UP!!" I make this cat-like face when I'm upset that somehow makes Shiro laugh. Shiro puts me behind him and we walk up to his friend group. "Hey guys! I'd like you to meet my girlfriend!" Shiro says proudly. His friends are all like "oooo Shiro!" "Dude what she look like?" "She hot?" "I'm guessing super smart?" All his friends guess. Shiro replies "She's super smart, funny, athletic, determined, and did I mention super hot?" All the guys looked at each other smiling. "Where is she?" One asks. Shiro pulls me from behind him "Right here."           
  They all begin to laugh. "HAHAHAHAHA SHIRO YOU'RE HILARIOUS!!" "A NERD LIKE HER? THATS TOO FUNNY!" "She's like a little midget!" "More like little Pidget!" They all continue to laugh. Shiro has a tight grip on my shoulders like he has to say something, but can't because they won't stop talking. I pull from his grasp, and walk closer to the guys making fun of me "HEY!" I get their attention "LISTEN UP AND LISTEN GOOD! I KNOW IM ALL THOSE THINGS YOU SAID! BUT THINK ABOUT HOW SHIRO FEELS! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT ME, BUT DON'T EVER TALK SHIT ABOUT WHAT HE DOES OR SAYS BECAUSE IF YOU FUCKING DO, YOU'LL ANSWER TO ME! I MAY BE SHORT AND A NERD BUT DON'T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME! I THOUGHT SHIRO HATED ME UNTIL HE SHOWED ME TRUE FRIENDSHIP UNLIKE ALL YOU PIECES OF FAKE SHIT! HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME FOR I AM AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE HIM!" They all look at me shocked, I look at Shiro and smile. He smiles back and hugs me. He turns his head to his friends and says "Anyone who says shit about her again, you'll be dead." He gives them an icy glare. They all become speechless. We walk away and down the hall to where it is secluded. Shiro gets me in a tight hug "I will make sure none of them ever say stuff like that again..." I could feel hot tears on my back. I grab Shiro's face and kiss him. His face turns red and his tears stop flowing. "I love you stupid Shirogane..." I smile. "Love you my little pigeon." He smiles back.

(THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK, GOLDFISH! I had to okay!)