Chapter Nineteen

Back to Pidge POV

    I was so excited to see Allura! I was still really happy about our fun vacation. I was the first person who walked through to door, BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE PACK TO MANY THINGS I'm talking to you Matt -_-. I go through the door and see Shiro, my boyfriend, laying with Allura, my best friend, on my couch. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream in front of them. Shiro and Allura woke up groggily, rubbing their eyes. As Shiro gets off of Allura's shoulder "what do you mean?" He acts innocently. Allura then sits up "Katie!" She runs up and hugs me. I see a hickeys on her jawline and one on her neck. I push her off of me and glare at her "What's that?" I point to her neck. Shiro puts a hand to his neck and moves his head to the side, ashamed. Allura looks confused "What is it? Is there something on me?!" Her face goes pale when she sees her neck and jawline in the mirror. "Katie, I didn't know about this trust me-" I cut her off "I will always trust you Allura. Shiro on the other hand!" I push him off the couch and to the floor. "WHAT THE HECK?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I cried out. "Katie-" he starts then I scream "TOO FUCKING LATE BOY!! G-GET O-OUT OF MY H-HOUSE!!" I stutter, sobbing. Allura steps in front of me blocking Shiro from me "Katie calm down, there's no need to be mad at Shiro." She says in a calm voice. "YES THERE IS, HE-oh my god...you love him back don't you?" I look at Allura with betrayal. "You bitch..." I push her away. "BOTH OF YOU OUT NOW! ALLURA IM DONE BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND, WE WERE ONCE SISTERS BUT NOW YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND! AND YOU." I glare at Shiro "YOU BASTARD! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO MY INSTINCTS, YOU ARE JUST LIKE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!" I scream whilst tears flying off my face from anger. Allura tried to say something but I turned my head away and pointed to the door. They left together with no hesitation as giant tears streamed down my face.