Chapter Nine

I walk out of the house and to school, I'm so proud of my outfit! I hope Shiro likes it too! I walk into the entrance of the school and I run up to Shiro "Morning!" I wrap my arms around his torso. I let go and he turns around "Morning 'My little pigeon'." I stumble backwards into Lance making him stumble backward into Keith and I have no idea what happened after that but all I know I was blushing. 'Frigg! Did he notice me blush?' I stammered a "I-I ah hahaha..." in a whisper. "Your outfit is really cute today!" He smiles and complements me. I blush even harder now. "T-T-Thanks..." 'WHY AM I BEING LIKE AN ANIME GIRL?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!' I mentally scream. "Well I gotta go-" I slowly back up to go find Allura and tell her all the details. But before I could even take a step back Shiro grabs my injured wrist "How's the pain?" He asks sweetly. "It's fine Shiro...thanks for asking..." I blush and pull back my hand from his. "That's the first time you called me Shiro!" He smiles and it's so bright and beautiful it makes the sun and stars jealous! "See you after school?" He asks with his hands in his pockets. "W-Well...I have volleyball practice if you'd want to come and watch..." I blush like a mad man. "Sure! I'd love to watch you play but your wrist-." "I'll be ok! Promise! I'm a big strong girl! I can handle it!" I put my hands on my hips giving him a look to act like I'm buff and strong. "I wouldn't know about big..." He smiles. I knee him in the gut "THATS WHAT YA GET FOR CALLING ME SMALL!!" I say walking away. "Totally deserved it..." he says as he grabs his stomach. 'Today's going to be a good day' I think.
A/N: thank you for all y'alls for sticking around! It means a lot, plus anyone got any comebacks to short jokes? I'm pretty tall for my age, so I wouldn't know their comebacks. Plus shoutout to DemonicLions I cant thank you enough for helping me out with what to do next!
See y'all in chapter 10!