Chapter Four

A/N please tell me what you guys want to here, I suck at this so I guess here goes nothing...I'm sorry!

After volleyball practice, literal hell, Lance and I walked out of the gym when Allura ran up to us. "Great job Katie! You're getting really really good at jump serves!" Katie smiles "Well that's the only good thing that happened to me today was winning Queen of the Court." Lance "So who's the hottie?" He grins devilishly. Katie slams him into a wall "Don't you dare touch her!" She gives him a death glare. Allura "hehe...well I'm Allura, Katie's best friend..." Katie "Sprint Allura." She says with a straight face as Lance gives a seductive and creepy man grin. Allura sprints away and Lance follows her.

"Well it looks like I'm all alone now." She says disappointed. "Your not completely alone" a familiar voice chirps. "Hello no!! Not again!" She turns around to see Shiro "do you ever quit stalking me?!" I storm down the hallway clutching my duffle bag with anger and frustration.

I finally get home and plop my things on my bed and grab pajamas. Because who wants to feel the horrific sweat after a day of hard work? Not me! I take off my sweaty clothes and knee pads and hop in the shower. The nice cool water feels amazing on my tired neck from looking up so much. I get out, brush my teeth and crawl into bed. 'Good thing we don't have homework! It was the first day and they took over much of the hour explaining crap I don't care about.' I slowly drift off to sleep until I have a thought. 'Crap! I forgot to do that stupid "get to know me" paper!! Uh I hate school!' I groggily get out of bed and put on my green lion slippers. I start to walk down the hallway where my bag was, downstairs, until I collapsed from exhaustion and fell asleep. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY! LIKE WHO DOES THAT?! WHATS WRONG WITH ME?!

I wake up to a kick in the side and I see my brother Matt. "Wake up, you're going to be late" he says with concern. "I don't give a frigg!" I lie on the carpet and slowly only use my legs to make it to my room. I looked like a polar bear dragging its face on the ground.

Uh I hate mornings!

Uh I hate mornings!