Chapter Six

"OK! IM DONE WITH YOU!!" I yell and everyone in the school yard looks at me "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!! YOU ARE ALWAYS FOLLOWING ME AND YOUR KIND IS ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME!! TO US!! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR UGLY SCARRED FACE AGAIN!" I grab my backpack and storm off into the school, my hair flowing when I walk. I'm done!! So done! I'm either going to jump off the school or murder him!! I get to my locker and open it up "How dare you talk like that to TAKASHI SHIROGANE?!" "You have quite the nerve you little twerp!" Two of the three girls say. "Well, I don't give a damn about your 'Prince' and neither do I give a damn about stuck up bitches like you!" I say with a devilish smile on my face knowing it makes them hurt. "Jenny..." one girl says as a girl grabs my wrist and slams my locker on it as hard as she can. "Ow!!" I scream. I fall to the ground holding my damaged wrist. "Since you can't already see what you've done you won't be needing these anymore" A girl smiles as she stomps on my brother's frames. I start to tear up at the sight of my brother's frames and forget the pain of my wrist. "THATS IT!!" I lunge at the girl who broke the glasses, making her fall backwards. I get ready to punch her dumbass face when the other two girls fling me off of her. Damn it!! How come I have to be so small and light?! I get send flying back into a thing of lockers. Next to me stands Takashi with a confused look on his face "NOT NOW!!" I wince at the pain from the lockers and my wrist. He sees my hurt wrist, my nose bleed, and the slightly dented lockers. Takeshi "Katie your hurt!!" I ignore what he said and start running at the girls who hurt me. I slide under one girl's legs to get to the one who broke my glasses. I trip the girl now behind me, knee one in her gut, and do a freaking awesome hit to the bitch who broke my brother's glasses face, leaving a huge red hand mark on her face. "That's what you get when you mess with a Holt!" I grin in joy. As the girl I slapped raises her hand to slap me back Shiro grabs her wrist. "Leave. Her. Alone." He said in a voice scarier than any horror movie. "We didn't start it!" "She's the one who hurt us poor defenseless girls first!" They cry out. "Bullshit." Takashi says with his now dull silver eyes filled with fury.