Chapter Twelve

Matt and I finished our song and went off the stage. We didn't care about the prizes we only went there for fun. "YOU GUYS WERE AMAZING!!" He picks us both up and spins around "I knew Matt could sing but you Katie...oh wow was it beautiful and amazing!" He melted. "Uh...w-well....it wasn't anything..." I stuttered. "YES IT WAS! IT WAS AMAZING!!" Shiro cheered. "She usually sits on the roof and sings during the summer nights or whenever she can't sleep" Matt explains to Shiro."Hey!" A voice called me followed by a wave. I walk to this guy around my age "Uh...hey..." I said confused. "You were really amazing!" He cheered. "Well...thanks!" I rub the back of my neck wanting this to end. "I should-" I get cut off by him pulling me into him and I naturally blush at this because no one has ever liked me before. "Hey lay off my girlfriend!" I hear a familiar voice say, I turn my head to see Takashi. Takashi grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "S-Shi-iro..." I stutter with my face completely red. He wraps one arm around my thin hip and one holding my arms, protecting me. While they have a heated argument, I'm just dying at the touch of Shiro! "Hey is that really true?!" The boy asks me. "Y-yes it is!" I stutter kinda giving it away. "Prove it." He says sternly. I give him a glare and grab Takashi's face and kiss his cheek, leaving a pink mark from my lipstick. I give Shiro that 'Sorry' look, but he's blushing and shocked. "Fine. You proved your point..." the boy walks off. Shiro still looking at me and holding my wrists makes me blush and (*≧∀≦*)! I brake away from his grasp "I-I'm going to get some f-fresh air I'm a little...BYE!" I blush and run outside. "OMG! OMG! OMG! HE CALLED ME HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" I say like a little fangirl.
      After a meal and it's now 8:30 at night. Matt and I begin to go home after we said goodbye to Shiro.
  After getting ready for bed I plopped on my bed and thought....

"I do. I really do like Takashi Shirogane..."