Chapter Seven

Girls "Fine! Your an idiot for taking a nerd's side!" The girls walk away. "I-I...uh...thanks. I guess...but I could have taken her..." I stutter as I brush off my pants. Takashi "your wrist is probably broken, you have a bloody nose" he takes his thumb and wipes the blood off my face "and you probably bruised your spine from the lockers. Come on we're taking you to the nurses office." He grabs my wrist and starts pulling me to the office but I break away "I'm fine!" I say as I grab my hurt wrist "ow..." I mutter. "You're not! No come on!" He picks me up bridal style and takes me to the nurse's office. I stare into his shining silver eyes as he carries me. He then looks down at me as we continue to walk, I look away embarrassed.
  At the nurse's office
Nurse "I'm quite busy right now" as she tends to other students "take whatever you need."
Takashi "thank you ma'am" he sets me down on a chair and takes our bandages and wrap for my wrist.  He begins to bandage the scratches on me and wrap my wrist, oh so gently. He then tightens the band of the wrap "too tight?" He says with sorrow and fear in his eyes. "No, it's perfect." I smile at him and I stare as his eyes as he finishes. He looks up at me, our eyes meeting, and smiles. I blush and stammer a "thanks." "Anytime, Katie." He blushes back with a sweet, calming smile.