2-Information

Izzy's POV

I sat across the desk from a man I typically got information for. I sighed, "Really? This is what you wanted?" He still had his back to me turned around in his chair. I said, "There's only three people on this list!" He said, "Be quiet. I'm paying you for this. And you're sure this is that gangs current hit list?"

I sighed, "Yeah... I had to wear my tight black cocktail dress and black heels. The boss is kind of dumb. He's unlucky I was there." The chair slowly turned around and he grabbed the Manila folder. Izaya said, "That's it Izzy. You know I'll call you if I need something else."

I stood up, "I know, I know. And you know that I'm always here." Izaya murmured, "Yeah, and I have someone that won't leave or turn on me." I walked out the door gently closing it behind me.

------

Yesterday Izaya got his precious hit list. And tonight I walked the streets in a thin tight red dress. Red lipstick and red heels to boot. Why? Because I actually felt lonely. I was at a party but my target wasn't so I left. I don't care if he shows up later either. Watching others talk and laugh in a carefree nature. I guess I envy that... carefreeness.

I felt lonely surrounded by people, yet I felt the same on the streets. Well it technically depended on the day. Because I could sit alone in my apartment and not feel lonely. But surrounded by people and there being...

A glass wall between you and them. And they can break it, if they want to. But you can't.... Cause to you it's made out of steal. That no matter how you try you can't make a dent. I mean the only people that really talk to me are Izaya and my sisters.

Our parents don't like me or Izaya. But oh well. The only people I had even considered friends in my life are Chase and Miryu. But they're a different story. I sat down on a bench on the busy street.

I heard, "Oi, I know her." I turned to see the blonde bartender behind me. Him and a brunette black man with his hair up. They came over and the guy said, "Hey my name is Tom Tanaka, do you need a loan?" He offered me his hand so I shook it. Then he handed me a business card I simply let rest in my hand. People actually chose to talk to me. What do they have to gain?

I mumbled, "Hello. I wasn't expecting to see you Hewa-kun." Shizuo lightly smiled, "What are you doing out here?" I replied, "Well I went out to a party but nobody talked to me. And the person I went there looking for didn't show up." Tom said, "Yeah that's typical. I guess your crush wasn't feeling the party scene tonight. Well I hope you find some fun tonight. You're dressed really nice."

Shizuo said, "Back to work. See you around." Then him and Tom walked off. My fun isn't normal people's fun. My fun is how fast can I run after getting into a fight. Also can I actually defeat them or do I have to run away?

Shizuo's POV

Tom said, "Who was that?" I replied, "That was Izzy. The flea's little sister." Tom said, "I knew he had two sisters, but three?" I took a cigarette out of the package, "Yeah." Tom shook his head, "Sisters sure can be trouble man."

I lit the cigarette, "Yeah but that girl... She seems defenseless at times, nothing like him." Tom stated, "That's impossible." I let out a puff of smoke, "Maybe it is." Tom said, "What you said sounded crazy." In response I just shrugged my shoulders. I said, "I saw her with three guys ganging up on her. I could tell they'd punched her to the cheek." Tom put a hand on his cheek, "Ouch."

Then I said, "She had out a pocket knife but it looked like she was trying to dart away at any second." Tom said, "So she just tried to defend herself with a knife. What's wrong with that? I'd try to run away if people fought me as well." I shook my head, "Nothing. Just that it's strange, usually girls don't carry pocket knives." Tom nodded, "Yeah, but think about it she's his sister."

Izzy's POV

I let a cold breath exit my body and looked at the white puff. I think it's finally to cold for this dress. I should probably head home. I also want to be out of these heels soon! I stood up and walked down streets illuminated by street lights. No need for alleys right now. I'm out of the game for tonight.

I gently sighed as people passed in lots of clothes. A lady in a big fur coat. I man in jeans and a thick jacket. I'm tired of trying to stay sexy in the cold. It started raining and while most ran for shelter I just kept walking. Information bounced around in my head. The true killer in the Saint Bard Street murder. The location of the $10,000 necklace that was stolen from a jeweler 2 weeks ago...

Soon I was soaked my hair clinging to my body. My dress felt uncomfortable and my heels didn't help. Although I know my face looks basically the same because of expensive makeup. My body trembled in the cold. I arrived home and opened the door.

I went into the bathroom and took a shower. Then I put on blue shorts and a grey tank top. I walked to the spare bedroom and grabbed a photo frame. I stared at myself in the middle in a knee length white dress with spaghetti straps(4"11 in photo). Chase with his blonde hair and blue eyes the right. He had on a cherry red shirt and blue jeans(5"11). Miryu had the brightest smile out of the three of us. Standing in a light pink knee length dress. The sweetheart neckline and no sleeves fitting her perfectly. Her black hair flowing to her hips and her green eyes staring directly at the camera(5"4).

I sighed, "Hard to believe it was high school right? The day after we graduated having that nice picnic. It was great. That was 4 1/2 years ago basically. Miryu..." I sat the photo back down and headed to my room. I laid down. Why did Shizuo chose to talk to me today? Maybe cause I was dressed up? I don't know.