4-Sold Out

Izzy's POV

I heard footsteps and slowly went out the front door. I closed it after me and smiled. There's nothing important besides a photo in there. I took off down streets and alleyways. I weaved an elaborate pathway. I put my pocket knife away and walked through the main streets.

Leaves lightly crunched under me as I walked among the crowd. I took out my phone and erased its memory. I don't need to leave any trace. I thought about how my important documents were buried under an oak tree. How often will I need my birth certificate? My wallet was with me and had my ID and cash.

I bump into someone while placing my phone back in my pocket, "Sorry." Then I heard, "Orihara?" I looked up to see Shizuo's blonde hair and his glasses tucked into his shirt. His brown eyes stared down at me, "So why are you out here tonight?" I put on a fake smile, "Ah, just on an evening walk."

Shizuo's POV

I stared at Izzy. She seemed spaced out and clumsy. I don't remember ever seeing her like this. Somewhat flustered in a way. I said, "Oh can I walk you home?" Her eyes shown fear that was then quickly masked, "No, I'll be okay. I live a fair walk away." I said, "Well I insist." Her smile twitched, "Okay well let's take the fastest way there then."

We walked a bit before we ended up in front of an apartment complex. She said, "I live here, thanks for walking with me." I noticed how there wasn't any emotion in her eyes. I nodded then waved. I turned my back and started to walk away. I didn't hear her footsteps so I turned back to notice her standing still.

The she turned and walked off in the opposite direction of me. She's strange. Did she lead me to a fake address out of fear? I stared at her. Then I noticed someone come out of an alley and start walking behind her. I started to follow them out of curiosity. Where does she actually live?

Izzy's POV

I felt paranoid. There can't be two people following me. I just have to turn around and see, there won't be anyone. Or I could run from here as fast as I can... I think if I run and still hear them, then... I guess it'll be time for a fight.

I took off then climbed a tree. I went out far on a sturdy limb. I could barely see through the limbs but I made out a man in black. He slowly approached the tree. I took out my pocket knife and my smile grew wider each step he took. Think you'll get the drop on me? Haha, think again.

I dropped down behind him and put the blade against his neck. He started slowly raising his hands. I said, "Who do you work for?" He said, "It doesn't matter. You're going to go through a world of hurt and torture. In the end you'll be begging for death!"

I said, "You're not taking me. Once again who do you..." I heard a gunshot and felt sharp pain in my left calf. I kept grip on my knife and the guy. A girl called out, "Seems like you'll only need the two bullets that I brought. Right Jomi Grayshan?" I said, "As if lady."

She blew up a big pink bubble that then popped, "I wish I could kill you. But that'll be the bosses pleasure. So calm down cause the boss will be really upset if you die, kay?" Then there was a shot to my left shoulder. I backed off the guy but kept my knife pointed at them. Either die to torchere from a twisted boss or get out of it. I glanced at the rail to the deep lake in the park.

I slowly went to the rail beside the water. The man said, "What are ya gonna jump? To scared of the boss?" I smirked, "No, I just can't bring myself to let a sicko have me." I closed the pocket knife and slipped it into my front pants pocket. The girl's smile dropped, "No." I smiled, "Buh-bye suckers." I let my body fall back over the railing.

Shizuo's POV

The man and woman took off running. I ran to the lake and jumped in. The blood rose up out of her body as bubbles exited her mouth. Her eyes were shut as her body sank. I grabbed her hand then got her to where I held her by her waist. I swam up to the surface. Her head laid into my chest hanging down. I went over and climbed us over the rails.

I ran through alleyways with her in my arms. Her head facing my chest. Holding her by her butt as her legs dangled on each side of mine. Her arms moving freely. I didn't see a soul in the alleys. I reached Shinra's and pounded on his door. After a few moments he opened. He rubbed his eyes, "What is it?... Oh my gosh!"

He said, "Come in! Lay her on the bed! Don't tell me you killed a girl!" I said, "She's a friend. A gang was trying to get her." Shinra started putting on a oxygen mask and getting her vitals, "She's been shot twice, she's losing blood. Go to my computer type in her name, I need to know her blood type."

I typed in Izzy Orihara then it told me. I called out, "She's blood type O." Celty came in and began frantically helping Shinra. It also said she was 21 and her birthday was in a couple weeks. I stared as there were multiple documents. I clicked on the first on her birth certificate then clicked to the next. Shinra let out a sigh, "Blood loss stopped. Shizuo the bullets are removed. I just have to stitch her up."

I said, "Can I keep scrolling through the documents?" Shinra said, "I don't care. I recognize her face but I don't know how I'd know this girl." It was about a fever when she was a baby. Then the next 3 where about shots while growing up. Then the next one opened.