3-Glass

Izaya's POV

I stood on top of the bridge staring over the side. Maybe some sad girl will come here and I'll convince her to jump. Maybe she'll drown and the fish eat her body. A sigh escaped my body. I heard, "Hey Orihara." I turned to see the man in a black trench coat with a tattered suitcase.

He opened the suitcase showing stacks of cash then closed it. He said, "Have you got the list?" I pulled the envelope out of my coat pocket, "But of course. Three days as promised." He said, "Are you sure about the hit list?" I smirked, "Yeah, I had my best personal informant do it."

The man chuckled, "So now you have more doing your dirty work? That sounds like you Orihara." I said, "So we still doing this deal?" He nodded, "Of course, my company needs that list."

-----
Izzy's POV

I slipped into black skinny jeans. I put on a red shirt. I did my makeup and curled my hair. I gently bounced a curl in my hand, "Ah fall..." I slipped on my thin black jacket and grabbed my pocket knife. I walked out the door with a light smile.

Okay so for today... Find out the new recruit to the red gang. Then find out more info on big nonscary Hewa-kun. As I walked the streets I could feel eyes following me. What would happen if I didn't wear makeup today? I stared down an alley to notice people in blue.

I kept going and sighing when I saw wrong colors. Eventually I went into a cafe got in a booth and ordered coffee. I then focused in on the people behind me. Since I don't have anyone to talk to, what else is there to do? Text people? Like who, Izaya?

Voice 1: "Come on backlash we gotta."
Voice 2: "Timon I'm not with ya on this one."
Timon (1): "Dude you can't back out in me like that!"
Backlash (2): "The new recruit is being personally handled by the boss. We'll get hell I we mess with em."
Timon: "Backlash come on, we have to. I mean the runts 15. Who wants that pretty boy around."
Backlash: "Obviously the boss."
Timon: "You're dumb for backin out. I'll just have Daw help me."
Backlash: "Bro Daw will just tell the boss. I'm out and I'd say back off now..."
Timon: "No fücking way man! That sissy boy called me trash! Told me to go off. That I didn't belong! That Flame has to go not me."
Backlash: "I know Flame is a brat. He's spoilt but the boss likes..."
Timon: "Who cares who the boss likes?!"

I stood up and noticed the boys red shirt and the others red hat while they kept talking. That's great to hear Timon and Backlash. I smiled and walked to the register before walking out. I sent Izaya a text, The new red member goes by Flame. Apparently he's a pretty boy. The boss also seems to personally favor the boy. Said to be 15 and a spoiled runt.

I walked the streets before my phone vibrated again. I read the message, Any more intel? I rolled my eyes then only responded no. I can't know every little thing Izaya. I mean cut me some slack. Now it's on to me. Who is Shizuo really?

I stopped a man and batted my eyelashes. I said, "U-um sir? I heard something about this town. Can you tell me if it true." His eyes held pure lust, "Why? Of course." I said, "People say Shizuo Heiwajima is dangerous. Why is that?" The mans eyes revealed fear, "Ah, cause he's a very violent person. Never be around him when Izaya Orihara is involved." I bowed my head, "Ah, thank you sir."

He said, "I don't think I caught your name." I smiled, "Jomi Grayshan." He smirked then head on his way. I walked of while smiling. Dude, Jomi is just an alias. Nothing to trace from me. But that information I already knew. Shizuo and Izaya hate each other. Whenever they see each other they fight. But I don't believe Shizuo is "very violent."

The rest of the day I did the same thing. Violent... friendly... dangerous... scary... strong... violent... strong... helpful... Does anyone know this man?! I was told he could throw vending machines like they were kids toys. People seem to fear him. But there's another side that he's nice. That he's caring and friendly.

I walked into my home and plopped down onto the couch. I turned on the tv and the newscaster only talked about the war going on in another country. What would happen if Japan went to war? Would Shizuo be front lines and Izaya try to send him on suicide missions? Probably...

I let out a groan, "What in the world is going on with me?!" Then I heard glass shatter. I stood up and stared around the apartment. The tv talking constantly. I pulled out my pocket knife and stared down the hall. Why'd the glass break that way? Is it finally the time... someone is targeting me?