16-Later On

Izzy's POV --3 years later--

Me and Shizuo got married last year. That was very eventful especially with Izaya as best man. Yet it did happen. Three years ago though I was put in a mental institution for three months. My antidepressants still help me today. I'm still an informant since Izaya welcomed me back to the business.

Now I'm the "scariest person in Ikebukero" or at least that's what people say. Because I am the person that can semi control Izaya. And I have Shizuo "head over heels" for me. I walked down the streets in denim jeans and a black jacket. I enjoyed my black combat boots Shizuo had bought me.

Everyone semi cleared the way but I kept going. I'm glad my pregnancy is barely noticeable, I'm 7 months along. I heard a commotion a little bit away, if it's those boys. I said, "They never change." I just simply walked till I hit the street they were on. I noticed Shizuo hurling a vending machine then grabbing a road sign. Izaya kept dodging with his hands in his pockets.

Shizuo shouted, "Give me back my necklace you damñ flea!" So Izaya took the necklace I gave him last week for our anniversary. Soon enough I ended up between the pair. Izaya had out his switchblade pointed and Shizuo and Shizuo had his sign. I said, "Enough, play nice." Both were about five feet from me.

I said, "Izaya the necklace. And Shizuo calm down." I walked over to Izaya and grabbed it out of his coat pocket. I tossed it to Shizuo who caught it. I said, "Now you guys can have fun. Izaya run." Izaya took off used to the drill. I stated, "And one minute Shizuo." Shizuo stood there and tapped his foot impatiently.

After a minute he took off and the chase was on again. I shrugged, "No harm. It's not too much of a bad thing." As I left the area everyone avoided me and didn't dare to make eye contact. Those two just never do change. But I'm still happy their my brother and husband. I'll care about those two till the day I die.

Then throughout the streets several shots were heard. My vision started to grow hazy and black. My body felt heavy and numb. My hands went to my stomach. What?

Shizuo's POV

I heard the gunshots. Me and Izaya turned to its direction. Damń it, Izzy was in that direction. I took off only to glance forward to see the flea beating me in dashing over. When we got their I saw her. She was on her side in a pool of blood. Izaya went to her, "I-Izzy?" He gently shook her shoulder to no response.I heard the murmuring but it became static like. I only saw the flea, Izzy and her belly. Why'd this happen?!

-----

I stared at the bassinet as Izaya stood beside me. It's blonde hair was pretty and dark red eyes resembled his. I said, "He'll be a troublemaker... Right?" Then Izaya responded, "Yep." Then I heard, "Come on boys I know you two will be teaching him it." I turned around and walked to Izzy giving her a peck on the cheek.

Izaya said, "But of course dear sis. That is what I'm best at." I stated, "Flea you better not make him be anything like you." Izzy rolled her eyes, "Boys, enough. Izo will be just fine. I don't care as long as he has family who love him."

A/n: Always drama... Well now Izo (I from Izaya and zo from Shizuo) was thrown into the crazy mix. The child of some of the most feared people in Ikebukero. Izo is just Izzy's beloved baby. Something that means the world to her after all her experiences. At least she had a baby at the end. May get a 10k bonus chapter but hope you enjoyed till now. Thanks for reading.
Sincerely, kate_inspired