11-Bad Day

A/n: This chapter contains mention of dark and triggering events. (Crammed into 1 sentence.)

Izzy's POV

Yesterday since the Izaya incident Shizuo ended up bringing me to Shinra's. Then I spent the night there. I resigned myself to staying at Shizuo's place. Today I decided to walk the streets and try to feel normal again. I sighed and choose to head down the side street beside the hospital. I heard a whistle, "Hey pretty girl." I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Again, "Hey pretty pay attention to me." I glanced and noticed that he had short black hair and dark brown eyes. As if.

I got out of the alley then I felt the back of my shirt pulled away from my skin. He yanked me back. He must be like 6"0 or something, so he's got height on his side. He grabbed my hand that went to slap him. He smirked, "feisty." My eyes widened, what a creep. My mind yelled at me to move but my body frozen.

He quickly got out a knife and got a slash on my check. I jumped back and got out mine. I pointed it at him as a threat. He smirked, "Hmm that evens out your pretty face doesn't it?" I said, "As if. If anything you should be less of a creep. Not some gang lacky or something going for me. I'm stronger than you." Mentally. He smirked, "Sure about that?" He tsked, "Is that anyway to talk to me pretty? I know who your man is. That's why you're here."

I straight up laughed, "Man? What man?" Wait there's someone... Soon a baton hit me from behind to my neck. My body fell onto its knees. I stayed there, "But?" The man behind me grabbed my knife. The one in front of me smirked and came over grabbing me and picking me up.

I punched into his back, "Put me down." He sighed, "I can't pretty, I'm following orders." I saw his accomplice start coming towards me I stated, "Don't you dare." The guy who was holding me laughed, "You're at the disadvantage princess." The other man grabbed my hair holding my hair tight forcing a cloth to my nose.

I tried shaking my head but I couldn't. Oh no... It... It's getting... So... Dark... No... Don't go to sleep... No don't... It's so... Dark... It's... Dark... Help...

-----
I woke up to a harsh light. I was on a twin size bed. My hands were cuffed to the head board. Beside the bed was a nightstand with a clock, 5:18am. Other than that there were two doors in the box of a room. I looked around, "Where am I?" I sighed and looked for a window. But this room didn't have one.

I noticed one of the doors opened in towards me and the guy from yesterday popped his head in. My body tensed itself. What's he want? He sighed, "Hey pretty." He closed the door behind him, "You're here because of your man. Not because of you."

I only glared at him. Doesn't feel like I should be here at all. He sighed, "I'm Reyo. Nice to meet you Hana." Hana? I shook my head, "Leave me alone." He sat on the bed, "Well you're going to have to get used to me here Hana." I glared at him, "Where am I Reyo?" He sighed, "You're in a holding cell. You're very precious." He isn't phased by my glare.

He smirked, "So why are you with Shizuo?" I looked at him confused. Shizuo? I'm not dating anyone. He sighed, "What? Is it that he's kind? His strength? His last name? Or is it the sëx you two have?"

I spat out, "Dûmbass I'm not with anyone." He sighed, "I bet your amazing." He put his arms up on each side of my head. I glared at him, "Back off lacky." But as he leaned his head down at me I looked away.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eye, "It's an act. You're acting tough but you're really submissive." I pulled my head out of his grip and pushed it against the bed. Reyo forced me to look at him again and placed a sloppy kiss onto my lips. I stared at his closed eyes. Please stop it. This is disgusting.

I tossed my head to the left breaking the kiss. He glared at me then grabbed my hair and pulled me to face him again. He bit my lip hard, making it bleed. He looked at me with apologetic eyes, "Sorry but you need to know your place." I yelled, "I don't have a place!"

He grabbed my hair tighter and tugged it to make sure I was staring at him. Reyo smirked, "Still feisty I see." I tried to move away but he tightened his grip on my hair. Stop it. Someone please help me.

-----
I woke up to a guy beside me and one on top of me. (Short for râpe, don't want to upset many.)
-----

I internally groaned and stared at the door. I glanced to see it was 4:51AM. Great it's a complete other day. I pulled my body up and forced my head over to my hand. I found my Bobby pin I had hid it in my hand. After today I'm done. I feel so dead inside. So so dead. I slipped the pin in the handcuffs and unlocked it then the other one.

I put the pin into the door knob next and messed with it till it clicked. I opened the door and stared to see Reyo passed out on the floor. I crept around till I found my way out. Which took about an hour due to this places unknown layout. I climbed the wall. My body ached. I jumped down the other side of the wall. My knees hurt from the landing, but I took off. I don't even know where I'm going...

-----

I ended up at Shizuo's house. I was out of breathe. I pounded on the door. Come on. Please Shizuo. I heard, "What is it?" I said, "Just... Just please let me in." I weakly smiled as the front door opened. I noticed Shizuo in black basketball shorts with nothing else on. I said, "Hey. Sorry it took me so long."

He tugged me in closing the door behind me, "What happened Izzy?" I said, "Drama." Shizuo said, "Well I'm glad you're back." I'm not the same. I grinned, "Yeah. It took longer than I thought it would." He patted my head, "Well is it done now?" I shrugged my shoulders, "I really don't know." I'm glad he's not pushing for answers.

He said, "Alright well I'll head back to bed. I'll see you in the morning." I said, "Okay." We walked down the hall each of us going into our respective rooms. I placed my back against the wall and slid down. I brought my hands to my face. A stream of silent hot tears flowed down my face. I remained silent but kept crying. Eventually I felt my body grow drowsy. My eyes closed and I accepted the darkness.