one

"Ah—Yoongi, I'm scared. I don't want to do this anymore."

Yoongi sighed and looked behind him from his crouched position to see Hoseok hiding behind a pillow. Yoongi continued to rummage through his basket of household items he had in his apartment.

"You agreed to do it with me, Hoseok. What fun would it be if I didn't have company? Besides, if it does work, I want to see what type of demon you get. Seriously though, I'm going to be pissed if yours is hotter than mine," Yoongi said as he pulled out a long cable from the basket.

Hoseok whined and threw the pillow back onto Yoongi's bed. "Yoongi," he whined. "What if the demons kill us?"

"By having sex with us?" Yoongi added. "I'll die a happy man then," he answered.

Hoseok sighed, sick of Yoongi's childish behavior. "I'm serious. Demons and ghosts are not things to be messed with. What even gave you the idea to do this? You couldn't possibly have randomly thought about summoning a succubus."

Yoongi stopped rummaging through his basket and stared at Hoseok. Yoongi bit his bottom lip and shrugged.

"You dick," Hoseok said. "You literally randomly thought about it."

Yoongi snorted. "It's a good idea, Hoseok! It's going to be so much fun. Wouldn't you like to spice up your life a little? No offense, but you're bland."

"We can't all be like you, Yoongi. I don't have the time to drink all night, watch television all evening and then go through the dark web."

"Well, you're missing out."

"I don't think I am. The dark web is fucking scary. I don't know how you can go through that thing without puking or crying," Hoseok said.

"Because I'm a badass man, while you're like Hansel from Hansel and Gretel," Yoongi said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. Don't get so triggered. I found the black candles and needles. My lighter should be in the living room. Let's go get the living room ready," Yoongi suggested.

"Oh yeah, I'm so ready to summon a demon that could possibly kill me," Hoseok sarcastically said.

"That's the spirit!"