two

Hoseok and Yoongi moved Yoongi's couch to one side of the room. They pressed the couch against the wall to make as much room as possible.

The two friends continued to move Yoongi's furniture around. Yoongi walked around his apartment to find the rest of the supplies needed for summoning the demons.

Hoseok huffed out heavily as he finished moving the coffee table, carpet and side tables. "At this point, I don't care if I die. I just care if moving all the furniture was worth all the hard work I just went through," he muttered.

Yoongi walked back into the living room with an armful of supplies. Yoongi sat down on the floor and Hoseok did the same. Yoongi set down the supplies he grabbed, and sorted them, trying to remember what he had to do to summon a succubus.

"We have to draw a circle with a star in the middle with white chalk," Yoongi muttered. "Then, we have to set up the black candles at each corner of the circle. After that, we need to whisper our letter out loud and have our own candle to burn the letter. Make sure the ashes land inside the circle. Do you have your letter ready?"

Hoseok nodded. "Yeah, I wrote down everything I wanted in a succubus. I really hope I don't get the opposite of what I wanted," he said.

"You and me both."

Yoongi began drawing the circle and star with the white chalk. Hoseok set up the black candles at each corner and lit it up. The only light came from the candles.

Yoongi took out his own letter and stared at Hoseok. Hoseok nodded as Yoongi handed him a needle. Yoongi pricked his finger and smeared it across his letter. Hoseok did the same, but more hesitantly.

The two began to began to whisper their letters. The flames on the candles flickered and swayed back and forth. Hoseok finished first and slowly lit his letter on fire. The letter slowly turned to the ashes and landed inside the circle.

Yoongi did the same. Soon enough, their ritual was done. They stayed silent for almost an hour. That was an essential part of the ritual. There was not supposed to be any talking after the ritual for at least half an hour.