twelve ☆

His tongue flattened against her clit. He began to lick her like a kitten lapping up milk from a bowl. His head moved side to side, up and down and tilted diagonally. Yoongi tried to find any angle possible to make Vyless feel good.

She let out a sheer cry, her hands clumsily shooting out to wrap around his soft hair. Yoongi let out a lazy groan, as her toes curled in pleasure. The sight of a panting Yoongi sucking on her clit made her whimper. The light made the sweat on his forehead glisten, strands of his soft hair stuck to his forehead.

Yoongi stuck one of his long and skinny fingers inside of her. He slowly pumped in and out of her as he licked her clit. Vyless continued to let out whines. He slipped his finger out and reached out, placing his glazed finger on her lower lip. Vyless parted her mouth and sucked on the tip of his finger before moving down to his knuckle. She sucked all of her juices off of his finger and let go of his finger.

Vyless hummed. "I can't wait to feel your cock throbbing in my mouth."

He chuckled, lifting his lips off of her clit. Vyless whimpered from the loss of contact but immediately felt herself drooling as Yoongi kneeled on the bed, flashing his cock in front of her face.

Vyless softly grabbed his hard cock, watching as it twitched slightly from the contact of her soft hand.

She licked to the base, coating him with saliva. He let out a hot groan. She licked the tip of his cock, wiping off the precum with her tongue. She wrapped her lips around the head and started sucking gently.

He pushed her head down further, letting out a moan as the head reached the back of her throat. To Yoongi's amazement, Vyless didn't seem to have a gag reflex.

Vyless continued to suck on his cock, swirling her tongue around it as much as possible. His breathing turned heavy as he struggled to process the techniques Vyless had. Yoongi had an idea and pulled back, watching as she wiped the saliva that trailed down her chin.

"I want to cum in you, not inside your mouth," he whispered.

Vyless let a mewl as she laid on her back. Yoongi slipped the head of his cock into her. As he slowly inserted himself into her, her walls pulsated around his cock.

"Fuck," he gasped out. "You're so fucking tight."

Vyless still had the hickeys from Yoongi from the last time they had sex. He sucked on the same place and made them darker. Vyless out a gasp. Her hands tightly grabbed his muscles as he painfully made bruises on her skin.

Yoongi suddenly slid his cock out, then pushed himself back in. Vyless tried to spread her legs as wide as possible. He started to repeat the same process, but more slowly. He brought his face out of the crook of her neck and pressed his lips against the corner of her forehead as he rocked his hips. She could feel the head of his cock hitting the back of her pussy.

It felt amazing. Sex was drug she could never stop using. She wanted more. Yoongi could feel his veins pulsating and his vision getting blurry.

He withdrew from the forehead kiss and brought his hand down to her clit and pressed his thumb against it. His thumb flicked her clit over and over again. He rubbed it in swirls and shapes.

"You're so fucking beautiful when you're pushed to the edge. Does my princess want to cum for daddy?" he panted out.

Vyless weakly nodded. "Please, Daddy," she mewled, stretching her arms out.

He chuckled and leaned in to kiss her lips.

Her moans started to turn into whines and cries. His lips tried to shut her up. Eventually, with one last flick of his thumb, she let out one last cry as she reached her orgasm.

Yoongi chuckled. "We're done yet, Vyless."

Yoongi continued to thrust into her roughly. Vyless could feel her eyes rolling to the back of the head as he rode out his own orgasm.
His thrusts started tog er sloppy. His grunts were short but heavy. He finally came in her, his milk oozing out.

He stayed still inside of her for a couple of seconds before pulling out and collapsing next to her on the bed.