four

Yoongi did his best to fall asleep. It was almost five in the morning, but he couldn't fall asleep. The ritual made him awake and alert. He was paranoid and scared. Yoongi wanted to see if the ritual worked, but he didn't believe in the supernatural.

He knew Hoseok did, and Yoongi did it to scare him. Yoongi's plan to scare Hoseok worked, but it took up his ability to fall asleep, which annoyed the hell out of him.

Yoongi was laying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. There was no light in his room. His curtains were slightly open, revealing the moonlight. The moon was brighter than usual. Yoongi noticed that and he stared at the small crack in the curtains to gain a good look at the moon.

Something passed by his window and Yoongi squinted his eyes to get a good look at whatever it was. He shrugged it off, not wanting to get off his bed to investigate it. He had an uneasy feeling in his stomach, but brushed it off.

"Hoseok is just getting to me," he muttered.

Yoongi sighed and closed his eyes, trying to relax in his laid position on his bed. He slowly relaxed his muscles and joints. He unflexed his muscles, not realizing how tense he was throughout the entire day. He was so relaxed and drifted off into sleep.

But something wouldn't let him.

His eyes opened, but there was nothing in the room with him. There was a small pressure on his chest. The pressure started out small, but it got even bigger. It didn't cut off his oxygen, but it made it harder for him breathe. Yoongi could only take small and shallow breaths. His heart was beating too fast and caused him to gasp for more air.

Yoongi closed his eyes and attempted to calm down his heart rate and find his breathing pace again. The pressure lifted off a little, but it helped Yoongi a lot. He opened his eyes to see if anything changed. He saw a shadowed finger sitting on top of his chest, but he couldn't make out a face.

The figure disappeared like a mist, making Yoongi confused and scared. The pressure was suddenly gone.