three

"I don't feel any different. Do you?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "I don't. We just did the ritual an hour ago. I think we just have to wait a while."

"How long is a while?" Hoseok questioned. "I don't want a demon randomly showing up when I'm showering or at work."

"I'm not a demon expert, so I don't know. Maybe try praying to God that your demon will show up at a good time," Yoongi suggested.

"That is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Besides, I'm pretty sure God disowned both of us," Hoseok retorted. "I'm going to Hell."

Yoongi patted his back. "It'll be okay! We'll be there together. I was never going to Heaven anyway."

"Maybe I was!" Hoseok defended. "I was such a good boy, but then you convinced me to summon a fucking demon."

"You were a good boy, but then you met me in high school." Yoongi laughed. "Man, your life must have been ruined at that moment."

Hoseok glared at him. "I hate you so much. If I die within a week, then I'm coming for you. I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your stupid life."

"That's a little harsh, but that just proves how much you love me. You even want to spend time with me after you die."

"Suck my dick."

"Maybe not that much, Hoseok. I have boundaries," Yoongi said, raising his hands in the air. "Off you go! I'll see you later, okay?"

Hoseok nodded. "If I notice anything supernatural or creepy, I'm immediately coming here."

Yoongi nodded. "I'm cool with that. I'll text you in the morning. Sweet dreams, Hoseok. Don't let the bed demons bite."

Hoseok ignored him. "I hope your succubus bites your dick off and eats your insides."

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Good night, you disgusting crow."