six

It was two days later when Hoseok came over to Yoongi's apartment to see him again. Hoseok knocked on Yoongi's apartment rapidly and loudly.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Hold on!" Yoongi shouted as he walked out from his room to the door.

He opened the door and Hoseok immediately walked in. Hoseok started walking around in a circle while biting his fingernails.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?" Yoongi asked.

"Of course something happened! Why would I be walking around in a circle while biting my nails if something didn't happen?" Hoseok retorted. "That ritual fucked me up, Yoongi!"

"Hold on a minute. What did that ritual do to you? Did it work? Do you have a succubus? I haven't gotten mine yet."

"I haven't gotten mine. I mean, I think. I haven't seen my succubus, but it's like I can feel her! My apartment has gotten much colder at night and it's so fucking scary when I'm alone. Sometimes, I can feel someone in the room with me," Hoseok explained.

Yoongi didn't want to admit that he felt the same thing, but he didn't want to confess that it was supposed to be a prank. He knew he couldn't keep it in and watch Hoseok freak out.

"The same is happening to me," Yoongi admitted. "I never thought it would actually work, but I haven't seen the succubus in her real form or whatever. I don't know why she won't show herself to me."

"You sound like you're just horny for her," Hoseok replied.

"I mean, that's why we summoned them, right?" Yoongi asked. "They're sex demons, after all."

Hoseok sighed. "Can I stay here tonight? I don't want to stay home alone."

Yoongi nodded. "I'm fine with that. I'll pull out the couch for you after dinner."

"Thanks, Yoongi."

"No problem."