fourteen

[four nights later]

Vyless rubbed herself on Yoongi's cock through his sweatpants. She had nothing but her panties on. Yoongi could practically feel her through the thin material already. She was so wet, and the view of her juices soaking through his sweatpants made his own milk dribble out through the tip.

The doorbell rang, but the couple decided to ignore it. They continued to make out, swollen lips attacking each other. The doorbell ring again, and Yoongi let out a guttural groan. Vyless hummed as an attempt to shush him. It seemed to work as he started to bring his attention back to the magic she was producing.

The doorbell ringed twice in a row. Vyless groaned as she unlocked her lips from Yoongi's lips. She glared at the door. Yoongi sighed, holding onto her hips and lifting her up to set her down on the couch.

Yoongi walked to his room and changed his into new sweatpants, throwing Vyless an oversized t-shirt. She put it on and followed him to the door.

Yoongi plastered on a fake smile, ready to greet the person at the door. "Hello—"

His smile immediately dropped and his face hardened. He couldn't believe who was at the door.

"Hi, Yoongi," the girl greeted.

"What are you doing here, Hani?" he asked.

"I was just wondering if we could talk. I didn't like how we left off," she said, eyes moving to Vyless.

Vyless was watching Hani with confusion and scrutiny. She had her hands placed on Yoongi's slim waist.

"Who's this?" Vyless asked.

"My ex-girlfriend," Yoongi replied.

Hani bitterly smiled. "Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Hani."

Neither of women brought out their hands for a proper and polite handshake. Yoongi coughed, disturbing the silence.

"Come in, then we can talk."