eleven

"Yoongi, I want to play," Vyless whined, tugging on his cotton t-shirt.

"I'm working on my paper. Can you wait?"

Yoongi was stressed out. He had an English paper due in a week, and he had no clue what the hell he was writing. As much as he'd love to have sex with Vyless again, he didn't want to fail English for the second time since getting into his choice of university.

She pouted, slipping her cold hand underneath his shirt. She trailed with her hand up his abs and scooted closer to him. She turned his chair around with her knee and sat on his thigh.

"Why won't you play with me?"

Yoongi sighed. "Vyless—"

"Don't call me that," she whispered with a pout. "I like the nicknames you give me."

He sighed again, but more softly and gently. He put his pencil down and caressed her chin and jaw. "Babygirl, I have an English paper due soon. I can't fail this class again."

"If you play with me, I'll make sure you pass that class. I can do your paper in no time, and you'll still get a good grade," Vyless replied.

Yoongi stared at her. "Can you write a paper about the human brain?"

She eagerly nodded. "I can do it, I can do it!"

He pressed his lips to her lips gently. "Fine, but if you cause me to fail, I'm never having sex with you again."

Vyless pouted even more. "I'm not stupid, Yoongi. I can write a damn paper. Now fuck me."

Yoongi gave in with a chuckle, resting his hands on her hips and leaning forward to kiss her again. Vyless held onto his face and deepened the kiss, sticking her tongue into his mouth.

He moaned, fingers digging into her flesh. Yoongi slipped one hand to the bow of the sweatpants she borrowed from him and untied them. He slipped his hand into her panties and tried to satisfy her as much as he could with the position they were in.

Vyless moaned. "I like the way you touch me," she whispered.

"Good, because you're stuck with me now."